Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unrestricted pres Daniel Zapata (Digital7) - Sun Feb 1 2004 @ Jazid

rcrespo

This Sunday while some of you are watching teh Superbowl we will be getting down to some good ol fashion house music of the filthiest kind. Daniel Zapata also known as Digital 7 on the internet plays some great music. You wouldn't expect it though he's just the mod who sits around drinking at Jazid, but the boy has some seriously great records and they will be on show case on Sunday night. SO get your ass off that couch and down to Jazid to enjoy the sounds of Daniel Zapata.

Next Week February 8th we bring you the return of Chloé Harris along with Maya Amack and Domingo Castillo as we turn Unrestricted into B-Sides @ Jazid. :)

Where: Jazid (1342 Washington Ave, Miami Beach)

Who: Domingo Castillo and Daniel Zapata

When: 10pm (SHARP!) - ???

Price: Free!!!

Info/Comments/Rants: ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

Originally posted by rcrespo

This Sunday while some of you are watching teh Superbowl we will be getting down to some good ol fashion house music of the filthiest kind. Daniel Zapata also known as Digital 7 on the internet plays some great music. You wouldn't expect it though he's just the mod who sits around drinking at Jazid, but the boy has some seriously great records and they will be on show case on Sunday night. SO get your ass off that couch and down to Jazid to enjoy the sounds of Daniel Zapata.

Next Week February 8th we bring you the return of Chloé Harris along with Maya Amack and Domingo Castillo as we turn Unrestricted into B-Sides @ Jazid. :)

Where: Jazid (1342 Washington Ave, Miami Beach)

Who: Domingo Castillo and Daniel Zapata

When: 10pm (SHARP!) - ???

Price: Free!!!

Info/Comments/Rants: ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

I'll definitely try my best to make it out next sunday... It's gonna be a CP dj weekend!

Lyrik & housedivision on saturday and digital7 on sunday!!!

Show the support CP!

:D:hat:

Originally posted by groovefire

Reason number 23487230894732894723 I wish I lived in Miami and not in New England. Have a blast Danny.

PS - No need to miss this for the Superbowl...Pats are gonna pound the Cats, it's already over. :)

yeah. I agree... it's gonna be over by halftime :eek:

Originally posted by vaughanz

Count Myself, Sheldon and an Excursion full of drunk englishmen in! We'll be heading back from our gig in Tampa carrying some serious hangovers in tow!!

NOICE! :aright:

I'll get the Guiness ready :)

Will be good to see you again Vaughan .. :)