Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto

joe81

Originally posted by exit24e

lol... i guess i am tlaking out of my ass then. I mean i love pvd i love armin, its not like i have something against trance, i just dont think hes that great of a dj.

u don't HAVE to like tiesto at all, its not required if u like trance or listen to armin:laugh: ..to each his own

just didn't understand why u thought he was overrated, did u have a bad time at a live set??

Originally posted by ovrdose

yea and i had an incredible time

oooohhhh look at meeee everybody... im so cool, i saw tiesto.. i go to steven's...

as to what disk said...

it's definitely not mandatory to like tiesto.. as i am not really a big fan of armin.. i mean i'll check him out if he's in town if the price is right but i probably wouldn;t enjoy myself as much as say... pvd or tiesto..

exit24e

chekc out his set dj tiesto live @ trance energy 2000 absolutely insane.. probably my favorite set of all time

ohh and about flawless.. what do people normally tip there?? i left 7 cuz i didnt know what the going rate there was

Tiesto's amazing... i loooooooove his trance style:D . Te only thing I'm speculative about cncerning him, is that does he spin alot of tracks from his album? I missed him last time he was in NY, but when i heard him spin awhile back, i recognized alot. Personally, I love it when djs spin new tracks, but whatev, i understand they need to promote too.

Anyway, if he's in NY again,i would love to check him out.

personally i dont think he was that good when he was here in may last year i feel he just spun alot of fillers it wassent a journey

but when he was here in oct 2002 that was the most incredable night of my life sooo many tracks he spun and it was crowded till 7 in them morn

i know he will never be like he will be like when he was in 98,99 and 2000 the days of majik, lately hes been going to a more techy side of trance and iam a fan of it so if tiesto keeps it up then i feel his next visit to nyc will be a blast

personally i dont think he was that good when he was here in may last year i feel he just spun alot of fillers it wassent a journey

but when he was here in oct 2002 that was the most incredable night of my life sooo many tracks he spun and it was crowded till 7 in them morn

i know he will never be like he will be like when he was in 98,99 and 2000 the days of majik, lately hes been going to a more techy side of trance and iam a fan of it so if tiesto keeps it up then i feel his next visit to nyc will be a blast

Originally posted by exit24e

well production wise i think he is really good, but have you people ever heard him spin?

ha i think the reverse, actually w/ him lately i dunno mixing, but producing is kinda eh, tho back in the day kamaya painters, allure, stray dog - mirror, that type of stuff by him and his producing buds is classic :cool:

but some of his mixes are so perfect that wow, hes definitley good at spinnin some records, tho i have heard him do not so good job b4 tooooo but its somewhat rare i feel

i've heard him spin live and i must say, he was pretty much flawless everytime. he plays the old tracks cause like someone said, it's what people kno and like to hear. like LETHAL INDUSTRY...who doesn't like that song? that's like one of his anthems! people kno him for that. can't wait till he comes back.

personally, i think PVD is a bit overrated. i heard him spin a couple of times and he disappointed me. but i'm willing to give him another shot and check him out on the 27th!