Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT 5 Years at Vinarc Roll Call!!

last year danny was on point, really really on point...in fact i'd go as far as to say it was the best i've ever heard the man. kept me dancing for 7 hours. special events are where this guy is at his best, and this being his anniversary, i'm sure he break out the best he's got. and who knows how many more anniversaries he's gonna have at vinarc so i wouldn't let this night pass without a thought of checking him out.

Originally posted by nycedee

last year danny was on point, really really on point...in fact i'd go as far as to say it was the best i've ever heard the man. kept me dancing for 7 hours. special events are where this guy is at his best, and this being his anniversary, i'm sure he break out the best he's got. and who knows how many more anniversaries he's gonna have at vinarc so i wouldn't let this night pass without a thought of checking him out.

Having followed DT for years, I'd say his anniversary set last year was one of his best ever. I'm there.

Originally posted by nycedee

last year danny was on point, really really on point...in fact i'd go as far as to say it was the best i've ever heard the man. kept me dancing for 7 hours. special events are where this guy is at his best, and this being his anniversary, i'm sure he break out the best he's got.

I agree with you on all accounts, but I'm still not going.

It's been a year since the last time I've been...if it only takes "special events" to bring out the best....well, once a year is like a big ol' cock tease. I'd rather just not know what I missed.

Originally posted by marcid21

I agree with you on all accounts, but I'm still not going.

It's been a year since the last time I've been...if it only takes "special events" to bring out the best....well, once a year is like a big ol' cock tease. I'd rather just not know what I missed.

DT had a great year last year. Even on regular nights he rocked it. On big nights like these he just takes it to another level.

Originally posted by someclown

Are you serious? Yeah, Sue will be there. I may get a little drunk before I go. What time are you going?

I'LL C ALL YOU INTERNATIONAL COCKSUCKA'Z THERE!

DIS IS GONNA B A NICE BIG REUNION.. MAD MISSIN HEADZ GONNA SHOW UP