Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's so great about having a relationship with you?

DiscoProJoe

DiscoPro.. they're just f*ckin with u.. These guys were never lucky enough to have anyone that they could smack around..... Most of them are cum suckin faggots with no lives.

O yeah, as for chicks; they're naturally evil, especially in NYC.. Btw tranzwhore is the only one i know that walks around with sunglasses in winter because she gets beaten by her mexican bf's on regular basis

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tubby

DiscoPro.. they're just f*ckin with u.. These guys were never lucky enough to have anyone that they could smack around..... Most of them are cum suckin faggots with no lives.

Maybe some people on here fit your description but I have, on more than one occasion beaten my ex girlfriend (only when she deserved it, of course)

tubby's right, discoprojoe (hi, tubby :D !); these guys are just kidding. they don't actually beat girls; they're just actually moronic enough to think that's funny :jerkoff: . "beatin' chicks" is the joke of the month; you just walked right into it.

anycrap, these guys are just frustrated 'cause they don't have any idea what women want. i wouldn't get bent outta shape over it :blank: .

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tubby

O yeah, as for chicks; they're naturally evil, especially in NYC.. Btw tranzwhore is the only one i know that walks around with sunglasses in winter because she gets beaten by her mexican bf's on regular basis

The reason TW wears sunglasses in the winter is because in FLORIDA there IS no winter. We go to the beach in December.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

The reason TW wears sunglasses in the winter is because in FLORIDA there IS no winter. We go to the beach in December.

whatever browneyes.. Stop coverin up for her. ONly battered women wear sunglasses at night