Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best way

jtk4

after reading x's post about beating up girlfriends

What would be the best way to get rid of a body?

Bury under a pine tree.

Bath tub with acid or lyme

A boat and either a 55 gallon drum and 100 ponds of weights, or a generator and a wood chipper.

ginzo knives a butcher block and a lot of trash bags.

Any ideas?

:laugh:

before you do any of that stuf you can be sure to get a few more pumps out of her before she cools off.

(this is meant only as a joke and should not indicate to the opposite sex that i harbor any ill will toward women. i adore you all in all of your vagical glory and would never strike, physically harm or kill any of you. and i respect you too. once again, this is only a joke.)

Originally posted by ede armand

before you do any of that stuf you can be sure to get a few more pumps out of her before she cools off.

(this is meant only as a joke and should not indicate to the opposite sex that i harbor any ill will toward women. i adore you all in all of your vagical glory and would never strike, physically harm or kill any of you. and i respect you too. once again, this is only a joke.)

You are officially on the list of people who might get banned from here. This is your first strike. Two more and you're out of here...I'll be keeping my eye on you :shaky:

Originally posted by jtk4

What would be the best way to get rid of a body?

Bury under a pine tree.

Bath tub with acid or lyme

A boat and either a 55 gallon drum and 100 ponds of weights, or a generator and a wood chipper.

ginzo knives a butcher block and a lot of trash bags.

Any ideas?

:laugh:

cut off his penis first, stuff it down his throat and bury his ass!

go deeper than 6' just so the dogs won't dig him up!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bullseye

cement shoes, toss em into the hudson. even the nypd wont dive in that mess of a river.

the gases in the human body will eventually blow up enuff of the body, the legs will disattach from the rest of the and the rest of it will float up to the surface. they won't go in the hudson but they can scoop it out with a net or something.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

the gases in the human body will eventually blow up enuff of the body, the legs will disattach from the rest of the and the rest of it will float up to the surface. they won't go in the hudson but they can scoop it out with a net or something.

than put that bitch in a bath tub and fill it with cement..

WHAT WHAT!!