Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cataneo @ Space Review

koky

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home , paralyzed from the waist down but with a enjoyable night under my belt aswell .

Roly played a awesome opening set ....Herman Cattaneo was so & so , some really nice proggy tunes but also played some songs in between that totally :blown: it for me , hence breaking the rythem . OG was tearing the mainroom as USUAL , I was there for a few hours of his set and enjoyed it .

Nice hanging with the crew ....Tony , Miriam , Diego , Koky , Leo , Carisa , Eric, Chaflas and a nice surprize to see Jackie make a appearance .

:cool:

Its 8:40 in da mounning and just got home a few minutes ago. In general what a fucking awesome night. :eek:Havent had a time like that @ Space for the longest ( well I havent been there like for 5 months). Just amazing, starting off with Roland which ive been wanting to hear for awhile,since i only herd spin for like a 1/2 hour last weekend for Morillo, this time got there early so I can catch most of his set. Great funky ass beats that had the crowd moving and getting em ready for Cattaneo. Great set Roland.

On to Hernan who started off really nice with some prggy house folllowed up with some deep here and there but would like to add alot of mellowed out tunes but was constant with the beats not going to low nor to high which i wouldve have liked him to bang it out a bit more but oh well fuck it.Towards the end they were some tunes that I really wasnt feeling em but he made it worth wild closing with a bang ! ! ! ! ! Good set like I said, wouldve enjoyed it more if he threw down some hardcore shyt.

But then came Oscar G to save the night and give my ears what i've been wanting to hear :eek: :eek: Hahahaha last time I herd Oscar spin was way back and @ Life. SO i was kinda forgetting what his sets were like :DBomb after bomb I couldnt fucking feel my legs but I kept telling myself just move and couldnt stop for shyt lol.The crowds was going nuts.Ive havent seen that for a long time, and it was nice to see that once again.

As for the patio :mad: dam rain, but did catch like 45 minutes of Rolands set outside till they send everyone to the hip hop room and still no Roland but its ok I think I wouldve just had sat through it cause i was f--king tired as hell.Maybe next time.

Great night for music, it wouldve been a 10 if I wouldve herd some trance but thats ok I give it a 9. :tongue:

Good seeing the usuals:

Tony,Trouble,Miriam,Laliux(thanks dude for the ride),Bling,Nice meeting Lotto,Macfunk,Crazy C,her friend,house-kitty,my bro,Biz,Colby,Roland,Oscar G, and Hernan Cattaneo which I got a chance to talk to him and very kewl dude signed my shirt and all even though I thought I wasnt going to get it back :laugh: :laugh:

Next time its on for afterhours to close,didnt want to leave,was having to much fun, but been there since 12:30 to 8:15 am and surviving off redbulls wasnt going to do it.:cool: PEACE.

damnit people !! dont u guys listen to anything saleen says ?? its not about bangin it out !! :mad:

:laugh:

roly opened with a great opening set as always & set it up perfect for hernan with some really nice beats .. but then again im never disapointed with roland !! hes a bad ass :cool:

i agree hernan coulda banged a bit harder but damn he was playin some off da wall tunes :eek: progressive , breaky beats , tribal & he even threw in a trance track in there and everyone went nutts when he dropped it :D the transitions from track to track were fuckin perfect ... u could barely tell when he was doin it .. great work !! i was in heaven ... i honestly loved the whole set :eek: energy never died on the floor & the crowd was diggin it big time .. i had an awsome time !!

i stayed for an hour of oscars set and damn this cat was droppin some SSSSSSSSSSSSICK SHIT !! bangin away !! i was pissed i had to leave early but i had to get home... its daddy week for me :D but it was great hangin with the usuals and a blast meeting new people from cp & co*****kie ... YOU KNOWWWWWWW who you are ;) peace , KOKY

AY DIOS MIO ME MATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sick sick nite. and they say PROGRESSIVE IS DEAD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

first off my shoutouts

the newbies i never met

1)laliux

2) lotto (down as hell guy. everyone go to http:www.loudbeats.com to check his shiat out)

3) digitalphoenix (cant wait for the pics (OMFG the stripper I died .. best pics i ever took )

4)LISALOCA (CJ. damn ive been wanting to meet you a long time. u are as crazy as ur name.. u and Crazy C must have been separated at birth.... you are so much fun. )

5)mursa (nice to see u )

ill add more as i remember

the regulars

1) koky(damn u were goin off ........ :) )

2)leo (glad u got the shirt signed dawg..

3)miriam (damn girl what more can I say .. u got my heart :cool: always fun hanging with you )

4) houzekitty (so u werent gonna show up huh .. :D )

5) Pod (damn u were goin the fuck off in front of the booth LOL )

6)Biz

7)Roland (glad i make u laugh dawg... heh...... if u all want to laugh wait till the bbq :eek: )

8) Oscar G (OMFG he rememberd me :D )

9)Carissa (you rock it harder and harder each week i see u sweetie)

10) macfunk19 (dude we lost u how early did u leave ?)

11)DDG (diego from CJ..) dude thanks for the two red bulls . i needed it.. you the MAN

12) Zero (CJ) great seeing u again.

13)Sobeton (tony the shirt didnt come off wtf

14) eric

15)chaflas

16)rocky

17)eddy guerra

18)colby reese (thanks for the passes

and i hear jackie was there wtf ? what time did u show up i missed ya

ok so i get there around 1045 and holy shittttttttttt roland is tearing it the fuck up.. i liked his set way better than last week . tons of vocals and he even threw down that track that the space website used to have.. I DIED

so around 1 hernan comes up.. tons of peeps sporting the argentianin flags . I have seen hernan open for paul oakenfold twice but dammmnnnnnnnnnnnn he threw it down hard. From breaks to dark prog to trance. that mofo had me goin the fuck off. Hernan got some skillz. One track that Koky told me the name to was fuckin sick. Oscar then came on and by that point i was beyond dead i stayed about 35 min then left around 5 :)

overall a kick ass nite and so great to see hernan finally at space.

Oh i got 2 hernan autographs (thanks roland u the man .... and got to shake his hand when he came out of the booth..... ) I told him in spanish "CONJOOOOOOOOOOOO" estas matando me" heh

yeah my spanish grammar sucks :D

ill edit as i remember who else was there

oh and thanks to all those that dont post but came up to me to say hi. always makes me feel good to know that u read my stuff on the board. U people are giving me an ego LOL (the famous bling .... sweetttttttttttttttttttttt) LOL

Peace:(:D

:cool:

Good stuff last night. Roly awesome job opening. Hernan started off great, played Roland Klinkenberg - Bounce :aright: Kinda mellow through out the whole time I was there. Still was pretty good set. To bad I couldn't take it anymore.....

I'M SICK!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I blame the weather, the rain, and Saleen. I don't blame trance....

Gonna take lots of drugs this week and get well to be ready for next weekend.....

Good to see all the usuals out there: CrzyC, Happyface, Koky, Mursa, Chaflas, Sobeton, Housekitty, Bling, Mac, PoinsonIvy, good to meet digitalphoenix (yeah f*ck you know who) :laugh: If I missed anyone, I'm very sorry. I'm dying over here, literally. I'm going back to bed.

Laterz!

it was a good night... Hernan had a very decent set that had me going nuts for moments but it really didn't blow my mind. His last 30-45 minutes were bomb after bomb though and the whole crowd loved it.

Gad dang!.. I thought Space wasn't gonna be packed because of the rain but it was really full to capacity.......the crowd was blah! but then noticed that SobeSpots was sponsoring the night so what can you expect??? Hialeah all over (nothing wrong with the Hialeah peepz ;) ).

Good seeing the usual crackheads :D and meeting new ones, including the infamous Bling. LOL...can't wait to see the new shirt you told me about. :laugh:

I think I am gonna hang out more in the hip hop room again. :eek:

See ya @ Jazid tonight....I am going for my side of arepa, chicharron and batido de mora. :cool:

Well whut can I say mates? It was a hell of a night!

Roland threw down a hell of a set.

165564Roland.JPG

Then as soon as Cattaneo threw his first song..

165564Hernan_cattaneo_BW_.JPG

The 'Che boludos' came out reprezentin'!!!

165564Boludos_reprezentin_.JPG

I had the pleasure of meeting Bling & Crew

165564Bling_Crew.JPG

Then I chilled for a while with Bling & CrzyC for a good while

165564DigitalPhoenixCrzyCBling.JPG

..and then I met Koky, GrooveEric, & of course Bling!

165564DigitalphoenixGrooveericKokyBling.JPG

...next thing you know...this HOT chick is ALLL OVER Bling!!!

165564Got_Hottie_-_Bling.JPG

All Hail Club GOD B-L-I-N-G!!!!!

165564Bling_Hottie.JPG

Mad props to Koky, CrzyC, Grooveeric (yeah dawg FUCK u know WHO!!!), and of course Bling & anyone else I might've forgotten that I met this night as I had my share of drinks....but definitely cant wait for the CP BBQ!!!!

Peace!!!

:D :D

What a hell of a night at space on sat. Hernan and Roland tore the place a new ass!!!

It was great meeting some CP members that night!

Bling what a party animal :)

Koky great guy and his brother happyface

Digitalpheonix

I hope to meet the rest of the Crew at the CP Barbeque!!!!

Oh yea pics will be up Tomorrow On Loudbeats

Originally posted by lotto

What a hell of a night at space on sat. Hernan and Roland tore the place a new ass!!!

It was great meeting some CP members that night!

Bling what a party animal :)

Koky great guy and his brother happyface

Digitalpheonix

I hope to meet the rest of the Crew at the CP Barbeque!!!!

Oh yea pics will be up Tomorrow On Loudbeats

:aright: :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by Bling

a gentleman never tells but either way like happy face says lol at least i get pics with hot girls LOL

be careful my friend...i sense a terrible disturbance in the force...u seem to be on the same path as Saleen; the force is strong in u...i just hope u choose the right side of the force...;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Had a great time at Space guys, I couldnt stop dancing. Tony and Miriam, you guys are my new dancing partners. Greg (lighting) really surprised me. I have to say, its been a long time since I danced so much and had such a good time. I really didn't move from the blue room, and everyone knows my tendency to wander.

I want to thank you all for such wonderful company. :D

I see there were a few there that I didn't get to meet, hope you guys make it to the BBQ! I got there a little late, had to swing by Delux then to Voodoo for Wendel's birthday.

Hernan was okay. the first few hours where blah, the last half hour was off da chain. Oscar and Cue ripped it for after-hours without a doubt. as usual it was pleasure to chill with the wacky cp cast of characters. big props to poysoniv for keeping me on schedule.:laugh: my nomination for hardcore CP peeps crazyc and brwneydtrouble you ladies are insane, and a joy to be around. :cool: