Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I propose a ban!!!!

sexxyh

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THE COMMENT WAS MADE IN THE DRAMA FORUM! SECOND IF YOU PEOPLE WANNA CRACK HANDICAP JOKES THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO! YOU FCUKERS CRACK HANDICAP JOKES I CRACK 1 RACIAL COMMENT AND NOW I'M THE BAD GUY? LOLOL FCUK YOU ALL!

Why do you keeping coming back you nasty bbw bitch? No one likes you here.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause I am the Queen and its you assholes who should leave!

Seriously, you are no queen. Far from it. You're not even nice to people. You come on this board ACTING cool with your useless knowledge about fashion and celebrities. How can you consider yourself a fashion know it all when you cant even fit in the clothes? If anything, you are the QUEEN ASSHOLE and a BIG ONE at that.

i find it funny you live in a trailor yet you have a computer. :laugh: :laugh:

Its spelled trailer you pig and I dont live in one. As a matter of fact, I have two computers... PC and MAC. I dont know where you come up with your weak replies, but I wish you'd disappear already. I just cant understand why you'd keep coming back for more when its clear that no one really cares for you or anything you say.

Disappear scumbag.

Originally posted by sexxyh

due to the racist nature of this comment made by 4realhousediva i propose that she is banned from this board

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you fucking DIRTY SPIC....YOU WERE A RAPE ACCIDENT! you fcukin loser! lololol and if attacking me makes you feel better then so be it! lmao EVER SEE AMERICAN HISTORYX? REMEMBER THE CURB SCENE? LOL YOU'RE NEXT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notice how she refers to the members of the Latino/Hispanic community (off topic but the person this was in regard to is not even hispanic)

who agrees??

YES

ok alter ego internet tough alien

you're banned..

and you're OWNED

Originally posted by mimid

You know what Chaz? I wasn't going to get nasty but I am.... Do you remember telling me that Rachel was a call girl in Philli when you two first met? You even told me she got arrested for prostitution.... And you two make fun of Christina.... WHY???Rachel is lower than that.... Look I really have no time for your bullshit.... Point is: you two really need to get a life.... Do you not realize everyone hates you on this board.... Sit down and look and at yourselves..... You two have too much time on your hands.... BTW, I remember Rachel telling me when she was fucking Cowan that she missed her period..... :eek:

P.S. Do you have a bump???? :laugh: I'm sure you do, you lil dirty ass cokeheads....

gee I wonder why, is it that you're have harrassed so many ppl on here or is it because you're just so clueless?? or is it becuase you look like a neanderthal alein plastic sugury victim? Perhaps it was all of the above...

better start thinking of a new alter ego to show the world your huge insececuities and deep rooted issues..

btw, how was your latest LIPO? :D

go ahead MACE my day :blown: I dare you

Originally posted by bbbooom

its actually a matter f you being threatened by her so shus.. i mean GET A LIFE

im threatened by her how???? unlike her i do not need a messageboard to make me feel etter about myself.........dood as a moderator my ONLY duty is to make sure that people follow the rules they signed when they signed up here..........so Mr. self-proclaimed asshole just mid ur business on this one and i do have a life otherwise id have like 4389530- posts by now dont u think?:blown: