250 dead in Haj/saudi arabia

babbo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by raver_mania

why don't you just answer the question?

For example, how many people die at concerts that go bad. Why should that comparison not be made against this event. I'm comparing large gatherings, and thats completely legit.

again not intelligent comparative- focus on religious events -any jews, christian, hunduus, buddhists, killed every year at their big religious event??

Big flaw in your argument...the pillar stoning has been going on long before the dream of American even existed.

To say that this stoning ritual is purely a parade against America is pure stupidity.

what argument? You misread me.

the stoning ritual has BECOME a parade against america in some instances. I didnt say it existed merely to give radicals an outlet to show how much they hate the US.

I already admitted to your dense ass that suicide bombings are horrible, so you points do not really carry any weight.

YES they do! it is precisely because of terrorism and suicide bombings that the IDF is forced to go into PA areas and flush out the suicide bombers and weapon labs. No terrorism = No IDF incursions. Can you grasp this simple concept? do try.

Also, I guess its okay that Israel drops one ton bombs on civilian neighborhoods.

civilian neighborhoods? oh, you mean the casbahs of Nablus, known internationally as Terror Alley? the headquarters of Islamic Jihad, spawning ground of Hamas bombers? or maybe you call it 'civilian areas' due to the fact that these cowardly murderous scumbags conduct their operations in a midst of a refugee camp and surround themselves with palestinian kids for propaganda so naiive dumbshits like you can sit around and go 'oh wow, israelis are bad, they are killing children'

and you couldn't even answer my question as to why israel has to kill families upon families of palestinians when they are after one person......and don't come back at me with some stupid suicide bombing rantings either.....because you can't get the fact that I do not support suicide bombings into your little Zionist head.

the fact that you dont support them is irrelevant. what is relevant is that you fail to understand that suicide bombers and Hamas are the catalyst to the whole conflict. all your claims of IDF 'killing entire families' come from the fact that IDF had to be there in the first place. why? because some brainwashed Allahu Akbar chanting dipshit just killed 30 people who were having lunch with their kids. ONCE AGAIN, no terrorism = no IDF incursions.

and i don't even know why you are in bed with Israel and the IDF so much, being that you are not even a real Jew......many of your Steinberg friends should label you as a "self-hating Jew", if they haven't already....

awaiting your Zionist filled response.....

Its funny how you frame the word Zionism to mean something bad or perhaps corrupt, without knowing what the word really means. kind of like when people use the word Islam or Jihad to describe all thats bad about the religion or the phrase without really understanding its true meaning.

Im not sure who Steinberg is or why he would call me a self-hating Jew. I certainly love myself, and I'm half a Jew, so you are wrong on both counts. I've been to the middle east inlcuding Israel, Jordan and Egypt. And if exposing the fundamentalist Islam for what it really is, and understanding the situation from sources other than Al Jazeera and PA State Television, if that's 'being in bed with Israel', then turn down the lights and put on some Barry White.

Originally posted by tribal

I already admitted to your dense ass that suicide bombings are horrible, so you points do not really carry any weight.

YES they do! it is precisely because of terrorism and suicide bombings that the IDF is forced to go into PA areas and flush out the suicide bombers and weapon labs. No terrorism = No IDF incursions. Can you grasp this simple concept? do try.

Also, I guess its okay that Israel drops one ton bombs on civilian neighborhoods.

civilian neighborhoods? oh, you mean the casbahs of Nablus, known internationally as Terror Alley? the headquarters of Islamic Jihad, spawning ground of Hamas bombers? or maybe you call it 'civilian areas' due to the fact that these cowardly murderous scumbags conduct their operations in a midst of a refugee camp and surround themselves with palestinian kids for propaganda so naiive dumbshits like you can sit around and go 'oh wow, israelis are bad, they are killing children'

and you couldn't even answer my question as to why israel has to kill families upon families of palestinians when they are after one person......and don't come back at me with some stupid suicide bombing rantings either.....because you can't get the fact that I do not support suicide bombings into your little Zionist head.

the fact that you dont support them is irrelevant. what is relevant is that you fail to understand that suicide bombers and Hamas are the catalyst to the whole conflict. all your claims of IDF 'killing entire families' come from the fact that IDF had to be there in the first place. why? because some brainwashed Allahu Akbar chanting dipshit just killed 30 people who were having lunch with their kids. ONCE AGAIN, no terrorism = no IDF incursions.

and i don't even know why you are in bed with Israel and the IDF so much, being that you are not even a real Jew......many of your Steinberg friends should label you as a "self-hating Jew", if they haven't already....

Its funny how you frame the word Zionism to mean something bad or perhaps corrupt, without knowing what the word really means. kind of like when people use the word Islam or Jihad to describe all thats bad about the religion or the phrase without really understanding its true meaning.

Im not sure who Steinberg is or why he would call me a self-hating Jew. I certainly love myself, and I'm half a Jew, so you are wrong on both counts. I've been to the middle east inlcuding Israel, Jordan and Egypt. And if exposing the fundamentalist Islam for what it really is, and understanding the situation from sources other than Al Jazeera and PA State Television, if that's 'being in bed with Israel', then turn down the lights and put on some Barry White.

fabulous post!!!!

lol. "you and your zionist response."

"the zionist entity"

"bring war to zionists and unbelievers"

what next? You going to invoke the name of god on this thread and curse us all till eternity? Stupid fuck.

sad that people like you dont realize that JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE SAME FAITH, just seperate branches. They share religious text, religious figures and of course, THE SAME GOD.

idiots. fighting among each other all this time, cant even take the time out to realize they're all family in one way or another.

Originally posted by cintron

lol. "you and your zionist response."

"the zionist entity"

"bring war to zionists and unbelievers"

what next? You going to invoke the name of god on this thread and curse us all till eternity? Stupid fuck.

sad that people like you dont realize that JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE SAME FAITH, just seperate branches. They share religious text, religious figures and of course, THE SAME GOD.

idiots. fighting among each other all this time, cant even take the time out to realize they're all family in one way or another.

Zionists are not real jews

:clap2:

whoever said that this wasn't the zeneth of sensible culture or whatever...

oh the fuck would want to be the zeneth of sensible culture...

right.

assume a country predominantly made up of people sharing the same culture, religion, heritage and language was invaded by another country with a religeous, cultural and political heritage, not just manifested in that country, but a symptom of the natural corruption of certain, certain unavoidable facts of life.

anyway, another religion has invaded a country that you feel close to, I guess americans think of say a takeover of a neigbouring state, somewhere close by relatively speaking, people in your neighbourhood, where things might start to hit home on a personal level.

imagine the past fifty years from an iraqi, an iranian or saudi arabian point of view.

try to imagine what could inflame such passions amongst people, who believe, just as the christians amongst you believe in whatever it is you hold sacred; being an athiest wishing to be proved wrong as long as I can remember. anyway I try my best to understand different viewpoints, and all of the reasons that help contribute to their formulation in the minds of other human beings. can you honestly say you do?

now religious indoctrination in islam as in any religion, be it sunday schools, catholic schools, jewish only schools, overtly religious schools and parents who empose their own belief systems onto their children, is something I on a personal level find, unsurprising and disturbing at the same time. however, religious upbringing of individuals and communities, coupled with the real history of the worldnot what you see on television or read in the newspapers or the school history books makes it far easier to understand the anger displayed at this religious festival, when you realise that there are most definetly actions that justify such anger, which must be passing, for else we progress nowhere. there is also the context of this being the outporuing of that emotion, but also symptomatic of the way religion does and can manipulate people as the leaders of christianity, judaism and islam are so adept at.

the symbol of all of this now is that the ongoing occupation of iraq, and we can see how the people of the region feel about it, because this is, and will continue to be how they feel, until they actually see american troops leave, and with the example of israel right there, they see this situation only continuing. on top of a whole host of other grievences that people rightly or wrongly attribute at this time to america.

europe's general anti-war stance is not enough to gloss over what certain powerful states have done to aid america, and used their powerful status to keep things on their terms, for their multi-nationals.

this is probably because they believe that america's democracy is as real as their own, that the same people who could manipulate who governed them, might be able to manipulate america to the same effect a second time.

night night all

and I do need to move on from america (found out enough for now) and start finding out what makes europe tick, and what's fucked up at the core, but you see, for me american politics is so much easier 'cause of the language see... that and it's fucking interesting...

Originally posted by babbo

again not intelligent comparative- focus on religious events -any jews, christian, hunduus, buddhists, killed every year at their big religious event??

its happened with hindus. Dude, you still don't get it - the comparative is with large gatherings of people in extremely small, poorly managed spaces. Trying to just try get religious gatherings is reaching for straws.

How many Jews, christinians, etc, etc get killed in music concerts? Or how many people get trampled in riots?

You're fuckin kidding me! 80+ ppl killed in those bombings and you're saying the IDF is justified in doing it??? Yeah, just because terrorist scumbags surround themselves with civilians does NOT give the IDF authority to go around killing said civilians. Its their responsibility to make sure the minimum of civilians are injured, and that means NO FUCKIN BOMBS.

Christ man, listen to what you're saying!

You're fuckin kidding me! 80+ ppl killed in those bombings and you're saying the IDF is justified in doing it??? Yeah, just because terrorist scumbags surround themselves with civilians does NOT give the IDF authority to go around killing said civilians. Its their responsibility to make sure the minimum of civilians are injured, and that means NO FUCKIN BOMBS.

Christ man, listen to what you're saying!

But the palestinians homocide bombers get on a bus with a belt bomb and kill innocent children. That my friend seriously diminishes the sympathy ANYONE is going to have for them...

Sad but true.....

Originally posted by mr mahs

But the palestinians homocide bombers get on a bus with a belt bomb and kill innocent children. That my friend seriously diminishes the sympathy ANYONE is going to have for them...

Sad but true.....

yes, but we realize that suicide bombings are wrong, but you support Israel's terrorist attacks, theres a big difference there grasshopper-

and another thing, if israel's are killing innocent civilians, why should we have any sympathy for them?

they are the ones with the power, with the military, and they can't conduct themselves in a correct military manner.

they are perfectly capable of carrying out there security missions without killing civilains on purpose.

Originally posted by mr mahs

Sad but true.....

I agree - well, I have NO sympathy for suicide bombers at all - what they do, they knowingly do, be it revenge or whatever, you don't kill innocent kids and children.

However, why should your sympathy be diminshed for the innocent palestinian who is just walking around doing his job, or a kid just playing on the street, when BOOM, an Israeli bomb explodes and wipes them off the face of the earth.

I feel equal sympathy for both sides. However, don't get me wrong, I have NO sympathy for Israeli soldiers or settlers in the OT. IMO, a shooting attack that kills Israeli soldiers is 100% justified - that is guerilla warfare, not terrorism.

Or for that matter, I have no sympathy for Hamas, etc members - but they should be cut out with a scalpel. The IDF engaging in acts that only increases hostility toward the Israelis (ie, demolishing whole apt buildings because one terrorist was hiding there) is not conducive to peace. In that sense, I blame both sides equally for this mess.

I agree - well, I have NO sympathy for suicide bombers at all - what they do, they knowingly do, be it revenge or whatever, you don't kill innocent kids and children.

However, why should your sympathy be diminshed for the innocent palestinian who is just walking around doing his job, or a kid just playing on the street, when BOOM, an Israeli bomb explodes and wipes them off the face of the earth.

yes. i see your logic.

lets say i belong to an organization called Kill Zionist Jewish Men, Women and Children, known by its arabic acronym - Hamas.

i have friends and colleagues, who belong in the same group and who plan suicide attacks with me, against any and all Israelis, because Hamas views every Israeli as a settler, not just the people who live in W Bank and Gaza

i walk up to you and murder all of your family, friends, and dozen of other people by blowing my self up. Now, does your government sit by idly, waiting for another massacre like this to happen? NO. if your government and military is doing its job, it will go to the place where I lived, and dismantle the terror group to which i belong. Do you follow the simple concept? Let me say this S L O W L Y.

A GOVERNMENT'S JOB IS TO PROTECT ITS CITIZENS FROM TERRORISM.

now you, living on another plane of logic, decide that when the IDF goes into PA Areas to take out groups like Hamas, and prevent more murder, are just as equal as the terrorists who caused this in the first place. Furthermore, you suggest that the IDF should not have gone in those areas at all, because gee-whiz, innocent people get killed when a fire fight erupts between Arab terrorists and Israeli troops. guess what dipshit. Israel cant sit and watch its people get murdered without trying to stop these Islamic fascist cunts. No government would EVER sit by and do nothing. Certainly not the US government, and you saw its reaction to 9/11 with Afghanistan.

your moral 'equivalency' theory rests on a big, brown pile of shit. if you cant see the difference between what Hamas does and what the IDF does, you are too fucking stupid and fatuous to be discussing world affairs in the first place.

guess we have different views about the fundamental role of government.

the us has killed over 7000 civilians in iraq.

just because you guys have the technology to keep your deaths to just over 500, meaning you're not suicide bombers, what moral stance should I take towards this entity?

in protecting it's own citizens from unproven threats it has killed thousands of other human beings.

between 1914 and 1918 europe killed the best men of a generation on the battlefields.

suidice missions mostly.

millions dead.

why?

for god and country.

nothing more.

what is the moral difference between killing civilians with a bomb strapped to your chest or from a mile up in a B52? or in a sub, or from an awacs screen, or from an f16.

what is the moral difference? please, how are there different levels of child killers?

Originally posted by marksimons

guess we have different views about the fundamental role of government.

the us has killed over 7000 civilians in iraq.

just because you guys have the technology to keep your deaths to just over 500, meaning you're not suicide bombers, what moral stance should I take towards this entity?

in protecting it's own citizens from unproven threats it has killed thousands of other human beings.

between 1914 and 1918 europe killed the best men of a generation on the battlefields.

suidice missions mostly.

millions dead.

why?

for god and country.

nothing more.

what is the moral difference between killing civilians with a bomb strapped to your chest or from a mile up in a B52? or in a sub, or from an awacs screen, or from an f16.

what is the moral difference? please, how are there different levels of child killers?

Remarkable, absolutely remarkable........

Never reproduce douche bag.......just kill yourself

why should your sympathy be diminshed for the innocent palestinian <--- no such thingg

I feel equal sympathy for both sides. <-- liar

Or for that matter, I have no sympathy for Hamas, etc members - <-- liar