Tits or Ass?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Tits or Ass?

• Tits
    • Ass
    • Both
    • Personality :)

Originally posted by somebitch

the guy i am dating says he is an assman but he is obsessed with my tits. what is the deal? :confused:

i think dee rates her threads 1 star.

This is just a thought and I'm probably way off here but maybe he has some other chick on the side with a slamming ass so he is concentrating on your nice tits?

Originally posted by nomembername

This is just a thought and I'm probably way off here but maybe he has some other chick on the side with a slamming ass so he is concentrating on your nice tits?

nah he likes my ass a lot too. besides i think my ass is better than my tits but from a self proclaimed assman, i wouldnt expect him to be so obsessed with my tits.

Originally posted by somebitch

nah he likes my ass a lot too. besides i think my ass is better than my tits but from a self proclaimed assman, i wouldnt expect him to be so obsessed with my tits.

It happens I guess. I've always been an assman but lately I can't stop checking out titties! The last couple of chicks I've been with have all had great tits...so I'm probably going through my tit phase right now.

i like both !! but if i have to choose ... id take ass any day ..

there is just sumthin about bending a chick over doggystyle when shes got a great ass and licking her pussy up & down and all the way up to her asshole again that is just amazingly KRUCIAL 4 me :eek: and then hittin it from behind ...:eek: :eek: FORGET IT !!!! ILL TAKE ASS ANYDAY THANK YOU :eek:

Guest gabo

assssssssssssssssssman 100%

I love tits too but it doesnt matter what size they are, they can be very small or very big, it all matters on the chick.

but asssssssss droooooooollll

Originally posted by bodiii

Easy...

both...

cereal... no milk...

ham... no burger...

peanut butta... no jelly...

whats tits with no ass...

definitely both...:D

^^^What he said.

:D

It also comes down to the when's and where's that you get to deal with one or the other, sometimes. For the most part, since tits are upper and frontal, and (I swear) sometimes right in the middle of yer face ;) , it's usually the first thing you see, of the two, when observing just about any girl you see. So we tend to deal with those multitudes of pleasant visions on a daily basis.

But, it's truthfully not until you're REALLY kinda gettin' to know someone, if you knowhutImean, that you get to REALLY check out the ass, per se, and the surrounding regions. :lickit:

So, you tend to enjoy them both equally well, for very similar AND very different reasons. ;) I'll take the meal deal, please. :getdown:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by pleasureguest

YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT SWEETIE:)

If I was joking I would have probably used one of the following:

:D

:tongue:

;)

:laugh:

But since I did not use any of those, it shows I was being serious. So whenever you have the chance can you please post some sexy pics of yourself. It will be greatly appreciated throughout CP.

Thanks,

NMN

Guest gabo
Originally posted by pleasureguest

yep

and the poll was ass/ tits /or "personality"

i decided its personality

well

i like all three ...... ;)

I am an asshole! sorry, I didnt even see that in the poll I just saw tits and ass. my fault