Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we are THE drama-free los angeles board

weyes

i frikkin' love cp. i like some of the other forums and all that jazz, but i have to say that i love the l.a. forum 'cause we've got no drama. we're one of the entirely drama-free (if there are any others...?) forums on cp.

but, what i like even more, is that we're the drama-free los angeles messageboard :D . sure, we're smaller than some, but we've been growing recently, and our size doesn't have anything to do with the quality of people we are; we're just a good-hearted bunch.

ok, i'm gushing... i just wanted to say that it's nice to be here, and not to have to read people bickering and complaining all the time. when i'm tired, bummed, or any of a number of other things, you guys make my days :love: , and i wanna say, "thanks."

Thanks for all the help and insight into showing my friend a good time in LA, guys!

No. Weyes is a good moderator. I haven't been able to post much lately. Too busy. But, yeah, this board is drama free, that's fo sho.

Just wanted to put in my shorty cents ...Im new but definitely dig this board and i will post more often. :D

Im with queenv about the other board we deal with lets put it like this>>> DRAMA!!!! :chainsaw:

::HUGS EVERYONE HERE:: :rock: Lookn forward to chattin and getn to know u guys more