Clubplanet Nightlife Community

westchesters new destination w/DJ SERG

wow seriously i heard about this someone told me someone went and bought guilty........i spun a guilty once.......we had the biggest riot in the world the place has nothing to it....it fits like 300ppl at best and its in a horrid location.....unless your buying the steak house next to it then the size would double.....good luck though

its a lot bigger than you've ever seen it...

the sound system they've put in is REDIC....not only do i know the people who installed it, but just in the amount of speakers and quality...very nice

and its not asta and serg..... its DJ Serg....formerly of pallidium and arena...he basically does all the huge functions up here in westchester...also produced L'Italiano although he doesnt really spin too much stuff like that-- very versatile...

:hat:

yes we bought the whole space and refurnaced every single possible spot in the place its not going to be like guilty one it theres actually professionals owning and running this club..come check us out sometime march it will definetely be worth your time..

People.....this is a whole new club with a whole new vibe with a new owner!

Yes it's the club and the steakhouse combined....all renevated to state of the art!!!!!

Forget about guilty and the shit that went down there...UNDERSTAND.....THIS IS NOT GUILTY!!!

It's something thats gonna make people wanna go clubbin in westchester again.

Yes, Westchesters own DJ SERG is the resident and like BuGouT said, he is very versatile and is no joke on the wheels.

Look for this place to open in march and set a new standard for nightlife in westchester (since they never really had a standard)

Listen Iam from Yonkers and having a club in Y.O is no good.

1)all the ghetto ass little hoods will be showing up.Trust me I know they will I know alot of them.

2)That isnt the best hood for a club,I mean you can buy crack rite down the block.

3)Who the f@#k wants to come to Y.O to dance.I live here and I dont want to stay and party at a club in Y.O

yes it will work!!! its all on who you cater your party to. yes its ok to have your doubts about us but we promise to bring a "new standard" to westchester. service people rarely see and a beautiful establishment...

come check us out in march we will not let you people down......