Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cliques...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

first theres the different board crews, then theres the groups within the boards... theres so many i cant give examples but you know... its not a bad thing, just something noticed...

..i SAID ..i want examples bitch!..........

....i dont think i have a clique cause well....i dont live the cp life lol.....;) ...but i have my real friends who post...so ...well..maybe i do......

Originally posted by linabina

i dont really have a clique anymore... i just kinda bounce around :)

same with me.

Altho, I was thinking about something similar this morning.

Not much to do with messageboard clicks...but clicks in general. More specifically....nightlife clicks.

Certain people seem to frequent only certain venues for certain genres of music...but, once your introduced to your friends friend...and you friends friend of a friend....you all end up in the same place for the same events.....like one big happy family.

...anyway, hope you all stayed with me. I guess that's more an evolution of formations of clicks????? Or the merging of the clicks????

...ok, i'm shutting up now. :half:

I agree....but I bounce around too....the Jersey board is def. clique-y....basically bc we all know eachother through somebody and/or see eachother out....then there's the sex board crew...the bump crew (who also frequent the sex board)....the fashion girlies......etc ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

I agree....but I bounce around too....the Jersey board is def. clique-y....basically bc we all know eachother through somebody and/or see eachother out....then there's the sex board crew...the bump crew (who also frequent the sex board)....the fashion girlies......etc ;)

....salt and pep...angel and devil...lol.......aka me and u!.......then there's me u and jess and the show we started like 2 yrs ago...to replace joan rivers ..haha....

Originally posted by misk

....salt and pep...angel and devil...lol.......aka me and u!.......then there's me u and jess and the show we started like 2 yrs ago...to replace joan rivers ..haha....

lol omg that was too funny! jess has been MIA for quite a while....she may need to be cut off asap!

how was ur weekend? what'd you do?

i went to spirit on saturday -- so fun! and :devil: was in full effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

lol omg that was too funny! jess has been MIA for quite a while....she may need to be cut off asap!

how was ur weekend? what'd you do?

i went to spirit on saturday -- so fun! and :devil: was in full effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....ugh...i was gonna call u sat but fell asleep!...lol..anyways...i am sportin a new flesh mutalating silver appendage.....so call me tonight...we will chat.........and discuss miss garcia's punishment...........lol...i have been an alcoholic angel......we r so balanced...:D

Originally posted by misk

....ugh...i was gonna call u sat but fell asleep!...lol..anyways...i am sportin a new flesh mutalating silver appendage.....so call me tonight...we will chat.........and discuss miss garcia's punishment...........lol...i have been an alcoholic angel......we r so balanced...:D

weak! what piercing did you get?!?!?! tell!! i need some excitement here at work!