Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this my official first post.

First off want to thank Flip and Toni for their hospitality. FlipToniaa WOW what can i say every Djs dream, it's like having a club at home.

Big up to all the DJs, Andrew your a cool kat i'll spin with ya anytime, grooveeric sweet set man(thanks for bringing your equipment hope your speaker was okay), Obby(good job with the line up(except for when you bumped me J/K)nice set too,everyone was awesome so many styles so little time. Maybe we can make it a whole week festival like WMC :D

Good seeing you again Carisa(dam you walk around alot:D ).

To Leo and Koky you guys are the shit. Koky thanks for the help cranking the horn during The Message got me jumpin all over the place. Leo don't forget about our blizzard beach conversation gotta get the Cp people together and take a trip there it will be sick.

Blendpro cool meeting ya thanks for the props.

nexusgroove awesome lighting work(u got alot of patience to sit in that chair for so long).

To Cianci and (shit i can't remember his name right now) but anyways eventhough you guys bump me and got my girlfriend mad at you:D, you guys were great.

Bling good job being Bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To anyone else i might have missed it was great hanging with everybody. hope you all liked my set(sorry i could't build it up anymore for you guys ran outta time).

i would spin with you guys anytime

see you all at Crobar

Peace

Dumeral

Originally posted by trancemonkey

Well this my official first post.

First off want to thank Flip and Toni for their hospitality. FlipToniaa WOW what can i say every Djs dream, it's like having a club at home.

Big up to all the DJs, Andrew your a cool kat i'll spin with ya anytime, grooveeric sweet set man(thanks for bringing your equipment hope your speaker was okay), Obby(good job with the line up(except for when you bumped me J/K)nice set too,everyone was awesome so many styles so little time. Maybe we can make it a whole week festival like WMC :D

Good seeing you again Carisa(dam you walk around alot:D ).

To Leo and Koky you guys are the shit. Koky thanks for the help cranking the horn during The Message got me jumpin all over the place. Leo don't forget about our blizzard beach conversation gotta get the Cp people together and take a trip there it will be sick.

Blendpro cool meeting ya thanks for the props.

nexusgroove awesome lighting work(u got alot of patience to sit in that chair for so long).

To Cianci and (shit i can't remember his name right now) but anyways eventhough you guys bump me and got my girlfriend mad at you:D, you guys were great.

Bling good job being Bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To anyone else i might have missed it was great hanging with everybody. hope you all liked my set(sorry i could't build it up anymore for you guys ran outta time).

i would spin with you guys anytime

see you all at Crobar

Peace

Dumeral

BLENDPROD=CIANCI

:D

...And please blame Obby for that bump:laugh: .......

Originally posted by trancemonkey

Yeah, she actually gave me attitude for that......but I loved it.

Originally posted by blendprod

BLENDPROD=CIANCI

...And please blame Obby for that bump:laugh: .......

I was there on time.

Hint Hint

Originally posted by obby

Yeah, she actually gave me attitude for that......but I loved it.

I was there on time.

Hint Hint

Hey, Obby, Sorry,Didn't mean to give you attitude. It was just a miscommunication.:)

Anyways, I had to confirm the time slots with the Godfather before proceeding with the line up.;)

What a great experience in the land of FlipToniaa! The party was outta hand and I wish I wouldve been there longer. Good meeting Andrew, blenprod, Beatfreak, themrs, Koky, Obby Crazy C, trancemonkey, and Special K and everyone that I forgot to mention. This was my first experience with everyone in clubplanet and even though there were some unfamiliar faces in the party everyone was really cool. Great talking to people that have the same passion for music that I have. Next time ill be prepared to go the distance! The setup amazing- lights, sound system, fog, everything! Hope to see you guys once again on Friday the 13th! :cool: Peace and love, TAC

WOW !!! so many great times and intresting events that for me it would be really hard to post em all and not forget anything or anyone ... i was there since before it started so the day & night was long as fuck for me ... so what ill do , is name "MY"most memorable moments of last night ...and maybe , "MAYBE" !! if u children behave and show me some more love ill post some crazy shit i caught on film little by little ;) ;) :D