Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MARCO V.--PAJAMA PARTY--SOUNDFACTORY---NUFF SAID!

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Maybe nobody WANTS to restore SF to what it was.... Maybe those days are OVER. Stop living in the past... If everyone wants to hear JP so bad then why aren't club owner's fighting over who's going to book him first??? Alot of clubs are doing VERY WELL without him. People are also are having a good time WITHOUT him. IF he is reopening exit and doing something good with it then more power to him. I personally think he's going to learn the harsh reality of operating a club New York City the hard way....

Very true indeed..... I'm not gonna argue with you.... SF and JP are no more. I wish it didn't happen, and I had alot of fun there, but the reality is what it is. Can't deny that. Oh well. Life moves on......;)

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I just may hit this up simply for the sake of relieving the animosity that's still in me from missing out on Nation last night.

MattM2o, I'll hit you up later if I'm going. I may drag Joe out if I can. Are you and Rob heading down there tonight?

- Rudy

Rudy! I didn't think you'd be the Marco V type of guy! Cool...it should be a great nite...let me know if you're definitely going :D What're u gonna wear?? lol

Happy Valentine's Day :D

all i have to say is fuck factory and their promotion and management team

i go there last night in sweatpants cause its the pj party and i get there and the guy is like theres no sweat pants tonight i was like its a pj party your promoters said its ok he was like i dont care and he told the same thing to the guy behind me we were both like wat is this

then 3 girls with sweatpants show up and he lets them in and i was like "oh no sweat pants?"

and he had to call his bouncer to tell me to leave

i hope jps new party and all the other clubs make sf go bankrupt

iam sick of this shit

if anyone did go how was marco v?

Originally posted by aystar

all i have to say is fuck factory and their promotion and management team

i go there last night in sweatpants cause its the pj party and i get there and the guy is like theres no sweat pants tonight i was like its a pj party your promoters said its ok he was like i dont care and he told the same thing to the guy behind me we were both like wat is this

then 3 girls with sweatpants show up and he lets them in and i was like "oh no sweat pants?"

and he had to call his bouncer to tell me to leave

i hope jps new party and all the other clubs make sf go bankrupt

iam sick of this shit

if anyone did go how was marco v?

you didn't miss much.. i had a terrible ass time.. way too drunk way too early in the night.. lost my cellphone... there were all of 50 people in the club until about 130-2ish

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by djgrod

That Trance @ SF is gonna sound like shit cause the system is tuned to HOUSE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: