Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi! I'm from New Jersey so that means I'm a loser.

phatman

On line at Crobar:

Me: "So have you girls been here before?"

Girl: "Unfortunately."

Me: "Why do you say that?"

Girl: "A lot of BNTs."

Me: "What's a BNT?"

(ofcourse i thought it was a food reference)

Girl: "B & T. Bridge and Tunnel"

Me: "Oh. OK."

Girl: "Sorry - are you insulted?"

Me: "Um. No."

(still a bit dazed)

...i wish i had a better retort but i was caught up in the stupor that people from new york are still pigeon-holing people from new jersey...i get that this will always be around...i get the reason behind it...but i dont get an older, mature, educated person being stupid enough to mouth crap like that...later on in the night i made new friends from manhattan who thought i was a new yorker as well...but it did not phase them when i mentioned the awful words..."I'm from Jersey."...lol...this is when i remember how much i love and hate people all at the same time...

[/rant]

...and to be fair about crobar, there was an even blend of jersey, staten island, and long island meatheads doing their patented chicken dancing and up-and-down moves... a good share of eurotrash rhythmless manhattanites and a sprinkle of trannies to makei it interesting....

...the BnT label is pretty much given to anyone who adhere's to what conventional wizdom considers your typical 'drunk groping asshole' or 'label spackled teeny dress ho'... Its pretty much applied to anyone who the 'elite' believe isn't worthy to be at the party...sometimes...yes sometimes, they even come from Manhattan too...

Originally posted by phatman

On line at Crobar:

Me: "So have you girls been here before?"

Girl: "Unfortunately."

Me: "Why do you say that?"

Girl: "A lot of BNTs."

Me: "What's a BNT?"

(ofcourse i thought it was a food reference)

Girl: "B & T. Bridge and Tunnel"

Me: "Oh. OK."

Girl: "Sorry - are you insulted?"

Me: "Um. No."

(still a bit dazed)

...i wish i had a better retort but i was caught up in the stupor that people from new york are still pigeon-holing people from new jersey...i get that this will always be around...i get the reason behind it...but i dont get an older, mature, educated person being stupid enough to mouth crap like that...later on in the night i made new friends from manhattan who thought i was a new yorker as well...but it did not phase them when i mentioned the awful words..."I'm from Jersey."...lol...this is when i remember how much i love and hate people all at the same time...

[/rant]

...and to be fair about crobar, there was an even blend of jersey, staten island, and long island meatheads doing their patented chicken dancing and up-and-down moves... a good share of eurotrash rhythmless manhattanites and a sprinkle of trannies to makei it interesting....

:laugh: it cracks me up that people from NYC swear they are GOD. They are just as trashy as anyone from NJ. At least you had a good laugh cause god knows I would have.

On line at Crobar:....

if they answered "unfortunately" why are they coming back??? i wouldve been like yeah whatever... and turned around... one time i was centro a while back, and i was wahoo (a kid who used to post here) and we go up to these girls and start talking to them and one of the sluts from the back go "if youre not even buying a bottle, we dont want to talk to you..." lmao... i was like i need a bottle to make you all look better, and walked away... i forgot who else i was with, i think ally, and some of her peeps... pretty good night...

Originally posted by dgmodel

if they answered "unfortunately" why are they coming back??? i wouldve been like yeah whatever... and turned around... one time i was centro a while back, and i was wahoo (a kid who used to post here) and we go up to these girls and start talking to them and one of the sluts from the back go "if youre not even buying a bottle, we dont want to talk to you..." lmao... i was like i need a bottle to make you all look better, and walked away... i forgot who else i was with, i think ally, and some of her peeps... pretty good night...

..Thats an awesome comeback :laugh:..:aright:... And its funny that the chicks from Manhattan seem to expect that kind of outlay...and then they turn around and bash the label whores...Its such a funny system...

my friend back in europe owns a bakery..he uses big mercedes vans to transport the baked goods to the various shops he services...

one night we were all out..and there was a bunch of sponsor chicks (bitches lookin for a sponsor) sittin next to us..so my friends start talkin to them...and from the get go they know what the deal is ...so they decide to mess with them...

it just so happens that the friend who owns the bakery had left work and came directly to the lounge where we were at..so everyone is bullshittin wit these girls..so time comes to leave...so my friend makes a remark about the kids "BENZ"...so 2 guys r drivin and they offer the girls a ride..and all the girls go with the kid drivin the benz..

i wish u coulda seen the look on their faces when they all had to squeeze into the back of a Benz van...full of crates and flour.....priceless

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i wish u coulda seen the look on their faces when they all had to squeeze into the back of a Benz van...full of crates and flour.....priceless

...that is priceless...lol...so was the long islander at the parking lot bitching about how they got him for $50 at the parking lot when we all paid $30...lmao...while his friends were pissing on the street...maybe the extra $20 was for street-cleaning...

...trash is trash....a bad crowd is a bad crowd......and without people crossing the bridge and trudging through that nasty tunnel.......then a lot of these places would do half the numbers....

...i dont use either i take my boat over.....

...that is priceless...lol...so was the long islander at the parking lot bitching about how they got him for $50 at the parking lot when we all paid $30...lmao...while his friends were pissing on the street...maybe the extra $20 was for street-cleaning...

$50 just to park???

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

$50 just to park???

...yeah...streets were pretty filled - they got a monopoly going with a corner lot and side street lot...its $25 plus tax all night...$30 is not that bad if you're two people or more...idk where the fuck they got $50 from but the schlomo already forked up and then started complaining...that was a big no-no...

alot of those lots try and start the clock over at midmight... I rolled up to a place at 11 a feew weekends ago... went back at around 4 and they tried to charge me $60 till i pointed out the "up to 8 hours"rate.... I wound up paying $30.. They really have nothing to lose by asking for more... they got you by the balls

...fuck 'em all...i had a good night dancing a bit and then people-watching...topped off with gray papaya's en route home..mmm mmmm mmmmmm....gotta luv the dogs with onions....where's my reeni at?...

you bastard you went to gray's with out me:mad:

:heart:

:laugh2: I love it!

Anyway, when you get to chatting with "New Yorkers" how many are actually natives? Half of these yuppies make their way to the big city from Bumblefuck, USA.

dont feel bad, my bf uses the term b&t right in front of me and i am from westchester. i guess i am b&t too. he considers b&t clueless people that venture in from out of town & go to these overpriced places, making it impossible for local people to park, congesting the streets, upping prices. i have been staying on 28th street, it is funny how i pass by the parking lots near spirit and they are ridiculously overpriced but if you go another block you pay half the price. how do they stay in business? B&T...

:tongue:

i hate snotty people who think they are better. being from nyc has its advantages and disadvantages. anyone who thinks they are better b/c they are from a certain place is an idiot. i still get annoyed when my bf makes references to b&t but then again, i understand why he doesnt like it. when an area that used to be a completely local crowd with cheap drinks and lots of parking becomes mobbed with out of towners who will pay 15 bucks for a drink & suddenly we are paying 15 bucks for a drink & cant park anywhere lol.

Originally posted by marcid21

:laugh2: I love it!

Anyway, when you get to chatting with "New Yorkers" how many are actually natives? Half of these yuppies make their way to the big city from Bumblefuck, USA.

90% of Manhattanites r from Minnesota...Maine...Arizona..and mad hick states..they dont deserve to call themselves Non-B&T...

im gona start calling them HIA crowds....highway-interstate-airport