Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your first e roll...

crobar

2 pills and was feeling really good. Made it into the VIP, made out with 2 chicks and they both showed me there new boob jobs...hit a after hours club got home at noon and couldn't wait for the next weekend.

I couldn't believe what I had just experienced. I had been to crobar and all the big clubs here in chicago before that but it was like when that first pill hit me it opened up a new dimension. Its was still the crobar I had been to before but somehow different.

:D

it was in Oct 1999... i was at a friends house with my bf at the time... we took a pill each.. 1st time for both of us... we got in his truck... and just sat in the backseat talking and crying etc etc... i felt so good and so emotionally fucked up at the same time... we were goin thu some stupid shit at the time so i remember being hysterically crying and then touching my face and realizing that there were no tears.....

on a serius note Sound Factory summer'98. ....Sucking my dick is what you wanna do....licking my balls until they turn blue.....212 FUCK YOU...i can still hear the music. I must of gone mad that nite because i twisted my ankle and had to go to emergency room next day. Funny thing is that i didn't feel pain until next afternoon.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

avalon in boston. i thought it was the best feeling i ever felt in my life and couldn't wait to do it again the next weekend. i did and got totally banged up and couldn't stand up. all of a sudden my legs turned to jello haha.

lol i remember feeling like that... i remember getting outta the car cuz our friends pulled up next to us... i was BUGGING out cuz my friend was in the car.. like ..screaming OMGGGGG MANDYYYYYYYYY IM SO HAPPY TO SEE U!!!!!!! lol... getting out of the car felt like i was floating..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

At my cousins graduation party in 96.... Made out w/ the trees in the yard, fucked the onion dip and shit in punch.. My family never new what hit em'

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

for me it was in may of 98...me and 2 of my friends took 1 each and just had a gr8 time...

ahhhhhhhhhh.....

i was 17, it was a telletubby, i was at my first rave called "joy" at vinyl on hudsen and hubert. memoriessssssss *sigh* i remember that night like it was yesterday. it was a wonderful experience, opened up my life to new music, people and the downward spirial that is my existence. :confused::rolleyes: