Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ULTRA Meetup

verysexynaty

Originally posted by sotuchick

THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY :otopic:

MY QUESTION IS IF WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO MEET UP AT ULTRA OR WHAT???

Once upon a time I started a thread about ULTRA, not knowing it would be the ULTRA Guerrilla unlimited access expirience....LOL You fucking people are weird.....LOL:laugh:

And back on topic.....are people going to specify times any time soon or should we just fuck it and make t-shirts with our fucking name on em a' la' Bling style? Um i don't wanna do that so People specify times and shit pleeeeease! :D

Hey if it goes a rye i at least know i'll be reading about the colombian Guerrilla:laugh:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of my latest underground discovery I think of how cool it is that I found a group that is bound to become the hottest act in Flordia. I can tell all my friends I saw them first.

I saw Digital Lifestyle (the only live electronic act in SE FL to the best of my knowledge(think UNDERWOLRD)) a while ago in Ft Lauderdale. These guys are amazing! They use equipment that I have never ever heard of!!!! If you are into great music and could care less about the fashion sceen, these guys are a must see/here. I mean they kick major but! These guys got the house jumping! When the Dj got off and these guys got on the croud really came allive. I have been wating for their web site to come up to get more info but they just have a crappy temporary page up now www.digitallifestylelive.com ..... they are having 2 CD release partiese, on in Miami at I/O tomorrow and one next week in Ft Laduerdale. Check them out, and spread the word.

Originally posted by verysexynaty

Once upon a time I started a thread about ULTRA, not knowing it would be the ULTRA Guerrilla unlimited access expirience....LOL You fucking people are weird.....LOL:laugh:

And back on topic.....are people going to specify times any time soon or should we just fuck it and make t-shirts with our fucking name on em a' la' Bling style? Um i don't wanna do that so People specify times and shit pleeeeease! :D

Hey if it goes a rye i at least know i'll be reading about the colombian Guerrilla:laugh:

instead of making shirts with your names on it..

u can go to international mall & get a hat custom made with your s/n names on it.... by the food court...

so that way peeps know who u are..

just a suggestion

for those of u who saw i had one at the bbq with MJM on it..

time & place would be nice also..

Maybe a custom t-shirt with your avatar printed on the back with your CP name under it??? :idea:

But I also LIKE the idea of wristbands.

That way if you spot someone wearing it you could approach them and introduce yourself...

IE: Hey whut's up I'm digitalphoenix from Miami, who are you? where are you from?

Someone should post that idea up for Dave to see.

Maybe I will...

:idea:

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

the idea of wristbands.

That way if you spot someone wearing it you could approach them and introduce yourself...

IE: Hey whut's up I'm digitalphoenix from Miami, who are you? where are you from?

Someone should post that idea up for Dave to see.

Maybe I will...

:idea:

hmmm well lets see....

'hey whats up im djcarlosf from the miami forum? whats your name?'

'bro wtf are yo utalking about this is a wristband for liqour...'

'............touchè...'