Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ULTRA Meetup

verysexynaty

Hey guys i read in a post earlier today that maybe we should all meet up and hang out at Ultra together. I thought it would be a great idea and would like to do roll call for this event and also see if you guys would like to join in and hang out. I figure that it would be a very safe thing to do because then we all have fun and everyone gets taken care of. If people take care of each other than we all have a great time and we all stay safe....i'm not saying we won't :party: but at least we'll all be together and we'll all enjoy some great :dj: dj's and get banged up he he he... lemme know what you guys think, because i think that we would have fun.

---Nat

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by happyface

Meet up? Shyt theres going to b DJS spinning all over and at different times and might be quite a problem.But I will show some love to the locals.

What time will you be spinning Bruno?

Matt what time will you be spinning?

Shyt is going to be fun ! ! ! ! !

:cool:

not sure of set times yet but i will be sure to let you know as soon as i find out:cool:

Originally posted by djcarlosf

hrh...knowing how ultra is...not even you guys will know the sched till the day before/day of it. they tend to do that ;)

Exactly !!!

I have no clue on the scheduled times (if there are any)

for all I know it could be first come first serve'..JK:D

Originally posted by pod

Meeting up at a huge event like this is futile, half the people don't show anyway.

awww c'mon pod don't be so cynical, it's a good thought, and for people who have never been they'll enjoy being with a big group. It is a big venue and there are many things going on at the same time but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

c'mon people RRRRRRROOOOLLLLLL CALLLL!!!:D

I'm there!:D

okay, i'm definitely up for it and get everoyone together in a group. Since most of us will be cruising the scenery, checking out other tents/preferences, we should establish a centralized location (oh bring urself a Compass incase you get lost in the crowd)... hmmmmmm.... i recommend we all meet in the center of it all, the water fountain. that never fails for me.

:dj::party:

Originally posted by verysexynaty

awww c'mon pod don't be so cynical, it's a good thought, and for people who have never been they'll enjoy being with a big group.

I'm the board asshole, remember? I'm not gonna blow sunshine up people's asses :laugh:

Besides, if there's a meet schedules, some wiseass will make it early in the day when I'm still recovering from my hangover from being out the night before.

Originally posted by Bling

cool matts gonna spin il def try to catch his set at ultra as long as tiesto or the trance gods arent on :cool: . matt spector rocks it hard

Tanks Bwah! oh and i am pretty sure i will be playing much earlier than your trance gods, lol...

and actually Pod i think your a down ass mo'fuckie personally!:D:cool:

Originally posted by alienbeat

okay, i'm definitely up for it and get everoyone together in a group. Since most of us will be cruising the scenery, we should establish a centralized location ... i recommend we all meet in the center of it all, the water fountain. that never fails for me.

:dj::party:

I THINK IT IS A GREAT IDEA...I'M PRESENT!!!