Clubplanet Nightlife Community

V-Day @ Avalon, Sandra Collins....

rs22b

Read the ClubPlanet interview with Sandra here...

SANDRA COLLINS - COVER STORY

For any dance music lover who’s reveled in a late-night Sandra Collins DJ set, you’ll know that a frenetic energy imbues Collins with a self-admittedly “high-strung†verve that has her “always jumping and moving around.†See what she has to say about herself in our interview...

http://www.clubplanet.com/content/features/features152.asp

well, I like Marco V, but it is probably goin to be the normal SF crowd. NO THANKS. Especially a Pajama Party. Cant imagine all the Jersey that is goin to be there. I have to deal with Jersey ppl all day long.

I would rather go see Sandra as i missed her last time for Marco.

billy

Yeah, Marco V and Sandra Collins....that IS a tough decision...so many choices, so little time in the realm of NY nitelife it's beginning to be! (Do I sound like Yoda? lol) Seriously though because I still have yet to check out Crobar & Spirit...

I'm not so sure that you'd get all the "Jersey" folks at SF anyway since it's Marco who's spinning. I'd expect it to be diverse. But I don't think you can predict the crowd at all for Marco at SF....it's totally different from anything I've heard for SF.

Have a Happy Valentines Day

Brittney Andrews'

Valentine's Spank-a-Thon

w/ Sandra Collins

Saturday, February 14th, 2004

Doors open at 10pm. 21 and over

use the side vip door for a faster entrance and ask for G's guest list for reduce admission. The door is located on 20 th street between 5th & 6th and you could only use it if your getting a table

Thank You

Have a Happy Valentines day

seems like will be hitting Avalon with some friends....only thing that sucks is that all the guestlists don't specify what the "reduced " fee is.

I think it should be $15 before 12 but if the invite doesn't say then they will jerk you at the door and say that reduced is $30

Yes, i'll be there too. :D

I think its $15 before 12, and I'm hoping i make it before then so i don't have to pay extra!

PCR-- u probably won't be seeing this before u go, but it looks like we should have made an avalon meet-up instead of the arc one...lol.. i didn't know i was going until the last minute!

i had a great time! wow, the dancefloor got crowded! I was spent most of my night on the second level, more toward the dj booth. It was so funny, there was a cracked out 35 year old asian rolling his ass off right by me... he was literally feeling up the wall the entire time and every once in a while he would come up to me and try to tell me something.. but i couldn't understand a word he was saying..pretty amusing..

all in all.. fun night :D

i hope u guys had fun too.:)

PS-- Not like it helps now, but I was wearing a black top and light blue pants. maybe u saw me?

wow, what a night - first we got to Avalon at around 11:30 and it was already packing....met some ppls from school.

danced my ass off till 4:30 then went to Arc but by myself - don't know how I managed.....

karisma - I walked by that area a few times only....spent most of the time dancing on the main floor.

rs22b: I thought I saw you once in the crowd...

btw, anybody seen this fked up girl just sleeping on the floor by the bathrooms - and it was only like 1AM...geee I really feel sorry for people like that.

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

I did see you. I was wearing a mullet and striped kneehigh socks and you couldn't take your eyes off me. Don't be shy next time. Say hi.

that was you?!.. u were hot! :laugh: i love a man with a good mullet :drool:

PCR-- i got ya beat... ON LINE to get in around twelve, i saw some girl leaving who needed to be held up while waiting for a cab... i couldn't believe it!