Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Ladyshady

nomembername

I made reservations for us Saturday night at 9:00pm at a nice restaurant in the city. I'm going to keep it a surprise for you though. I figure I'll pick you up around 7:30, this way we can have a drink or two before we eat. You just have to give me directions whenever you have a chance.

I'm glad you decided to be my Valentine...can't wait to meet you

;)

Originally posted by nomembername

I made reservations for us Saturday night at 9:00pm at a nice restaurant in the city. I'm going to keep it a surprise for you though. I figure I'll pick you up around 7:30, this way we can have a drink or two before we eat. You just have to give me directions whenever you have a chance.

;)

:love2:

sounds perfect! the only thing i could think of to make that evening even more enchanting is if we hit up a good tittie bar afterwards

;)

its called a phone...use it, creep

I guess I dont have a problem with internet hook-ups but this one sounds scary. Broadcasting it for everyone too see what you're doing and trying to look cool.

"I figure I'll pick you up around 7:30, this way we can have a drink or two and I can slip you some roofies....ahhhh I mean we can get to know each other better."

Let them have fun and do their thing while you stfu. So many people meet over online dating services these days...that shit is constantly in articles. The internet is the same as teh expensive dating phone systems were, wtf is everyone making such a big deal out of it, jelous?

Originally posted by youarehot99

its called a phone...use it, creep

I guess I dont have a problem with internet hook-ups but this one sounds scary. Broadcasting it for everyone too see what you're doing and trying to look cool.

"I figure I'll pick you up around 7:30, this way we can have a drink or two and I can slip you some roofies....ahhhh I mean we can get to know each other better."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

youareafuckingherb99...knowing ladyshady, she'll probably be slipping me some roofies.

Didn't your parents ever tell you to respect your elders? Now simmer down you little bitch and speak when you are spoken to :aright:

KNOW YOUR ROLE!

I just edited this post because damelo was smart enough to point out that I originally used the wrong form of the word "ROLL"...Thanks :aright:

Originally posted by smcx04

Let them have fun and do their thing while you stfu. So many people meet over online dating services these days...that shit is constantly in articles. The internet is the same as teh expensive dating phone systems were, wtf is everyone making such a big deal out of it, jelous?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...its in articles....hahahahaha...oh well then in that case

so many people meet over online dating services...its the same as dating phone systems...hahahahahah oh man, you're using this as arguments for why he's NOT a loser? hahahahahaha

yeah its cool to resort to the internet or a phone service to get a date :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

youareafuckingherb99...knowing ladyshady, she'll probably be slipping me some roofies.

Didn't your parents ever tell you to respect your elders? Now simmer down you little bitch and speak when you are spoken to :aright:

KNOW YOUR ROLE!

I just edited this post because damelo was smart enough to point out that I originally used the wrong form of the word "ROLL"...Thanks :aright:

haha way to spell, spelly...i dont respect anyone who's pathetic as you have become...elder or not :hat: