Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's Change things up a bit...Here's a T.U thread

sunnyhost

All this F.U this and F.U that...sheesh people...where's the :heart: ?!?!

It iiiiiis the day b4 Vday...can't you just atleast pretend?!? lol. ;)

Anyways...I'll start.

A big Thank You to all my students who've brought me flowers and candy and cupcakes and all that cute stuff :D :D :D (I know I'll be saying F.U @ the gym though for all that stuff, but thats besides the point right now...lolol ;) )

Oh yeah...and a BIG Thank YOU to Abraham Lincoln and George Washington and all the other presidents for whom we celebrate President's Day for and get the day off of work for!!! Wooohoooo! :bounce:

Ok....neeeeeext!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

You mean for reminding YOU...lolol...your wifey remembered ;):tongue:

Good seeing you guys eventhough it was ever so brief!:D

how can i make it up to u!?!?!?!?!?!?!:tongue:

well im gonna tell u why it took me a couple of seconds........first u came up to me and said ur real name....if u asked me about the real names of people on c.p....i would still no absolutly no1...........once u said sunnyhost it all came back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but again it was nice bumpin into u....im glad u had a great night out..being that u dont grace us with ur presence as much anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! it was nice to see u out and about!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

how can i make it up to u!?!?!?!?!?!?!:tongue:

well im gonna tell u why it took me a couple of seconds........first u came up to me and said ur real name....if u asked me about the real names of people on c.p....i would still no absolutly no1...........once u said sunnyhost it all came back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but again it was nice bumpin into u....im glad u had a great night out..being that u dont grace us with ur presence as much anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! it was nice to see u out and about!!!!!!:D

Excuses excuses.....siiiiiiiiiiiigh:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lololol....just kidding!:laugh2: Just remember next time okay?!?;):tongue: :tongue: :D