Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARC Closing Party

dkny8

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Sunday or Friday whats it gunna be which will be the better day musically and with the best crowd...I know sunday will be the hardcore DT fans popping in for a regular edition of a dope set....But im still on the edge of my seat in which on eim goin too :confused:

FRIDAY, THE FINAL BE YOURSELF FRIDAY PARTY!

I will play a 12 hour set. Doors open @ midnight and we respectfully stop at noon.

SATURDAY - The staff returns for Arc's final closing Saturday party with DJ's Lee Burridge, Bill Patrick, Dennis Rodgers & Matt Licata (Doors open 10 pm Sat.)

SUNDAY - "THE FINAL CHAPTER" -------------->

Doors open Sunday evening at 6PM.

What to expect? Well, it's very difficult to answer this as many people are asking me various questions with the #1 question of course being: "what time will it end?"

What I would like to see is nothing but LOVE in that room. I expect all the die-hards to BE there until the very last song. All I will say as far as how long I will play is:

"I will stop when it feels like it's TIME to stop" ...

Last Friday was very successful with our 27th. Street theme. I still have many records that I am carrying with me that I never got to play as the clock ran out. Don't worry Niki and friends, I still have Master Blaster and other DJ Pierre gems that will BE heard and then some....

I think Friday is still going to remain as: The Best of 5 years @ Vinyl & Arc with plenty of newbie jams in the mix as well.

SUNDAY - I want to feel like a very special theme where anything goes! Maybe I will play for 24 hours? I am going to rest extremely well all night Saturday and all day Sunday and BE physically, emotionally, mentally, and musically prepared to beat my record at Stereo in Montreal of 19 and a half hours. I want people to understand that SUNDAY IS NOT FRIDAY and would like the theme to be "REFLECTIONS"

I want to see FUN and smiles and loving "Optimistic" people there. Many, many people are flying in town for this closing event to BE with us for this very legendary moment in Dance Music History.

So, I would assume that all of you loving people who now know me very well should probably know by now that I might Play, Say or Climb on anything at any given moment!

IF I don't feel like mixing one song into the next, I am not going to. If I feel like playing Back to Life by: Soul to Soul, it will not mean the party is over because the tempo dropped! I will pick it back up! I don't want it to be like a dark club night! I want to see faces! I want the ending to BE festive!!

I want to create a "SOUL TRAIN LINE!" (I'm gonna give HUSTLE LESSONS too)!

I am even going to bring "ROOFUS" THE WHITE HORSE and every Crazy Hat I've ever worn there! (AND MORE) . . .

Yes, you will hear all the Vinyl/Arc Faves in NO specific order like: ....... FUSED,

DO IT NOW, FREE YOUR MIND, TOUCH ME, BLACK WATER, I FEEL LOVED AND MANY MORE. AS WELL AS MANY PARADISE GARAGE, LOFT, SHELTER & BODY & SOUL TYPE CLASSICS....... BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM ABOUT AND WHERE MY HEART IS AT FIRST & FOREMOST!

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! I MIGHT WANNA PLAY DISCO, ROCK, MADONNA, PRINCE AND THE BEATLES >>>>>>

This will "BE" the house parties of all house parties we have EVER had together.

Please, PLEASE ------> Rest well, eat well, and as always ((( R E S P E C T )))

MUSIC IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO THIS EVENT! WE BEG OF YOU!

I will be ordering plenty of coffee, donuts and fruit for the last few hours. YUMMY!

There may even BE special souvenir gifts afterwards for those who stay until the very last closing song?

Let's close this room with love, smiles and tears for a brighter future.

If there ever was a weekend to really BE on your best behavior, this would BE it !!

Sincerely.

With all my love and emotion,

danny tenaglia

Originally posted by sfqtipie

What time is everyone getting there. Since he will be tryiong to beat his 19 hour marathon set , Im not going to arrive till monday morning around 7 or 8. Anyone else coming in the morning?

Funny you should say that.....I'm thinking of getting there around the same time......

Even if he does 20 hours that means 2:00 p.m.

well i officially have off tomorrow from work. Which means iwill open and close fri and sundays party. Cant wait. I dont know why everybody isnt doin the same (opening and closing) its the last time to party at this location why no suck up every last chance given to you. Musically WOW thats all i can say seems like every track ive mention will be played. Im gonna be a happy mofo.