Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruch got hitched!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by angrychic

sure he did. and he promoted at twilo, tunnel, limelight, and paladium, too.

dont you know who he is. hes mark carucci.

No he did SF I can confirm that...as far as twilo tunnel limelight paladium NOOOOOOOoooooo

And Jay carucci that used to run tunnel was not his cousin.

Originally posted by kaydup

He is. He loved Joan with all his heart and the bitch fucked him over for what? That fucking car wash guy

fucked up shit

yeah but Bobby found out the Melissa was fucking some other dude supposedly it was their neighbor

Originally posted by kostaP

i heard they caught someone with extasy i am trying to find out supposedly the kid had like 4 pills and he took one....eeewwwww gross.

That's such BS man. Pm me with the info you get. And make sure it is from a reliable source

Originally posted by kostaP

oh yes i did!!!!!!!!

shes got some nice tits...I wonder how theyll look on my camera with my love sauce all over them

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

let me just bump this up for Kim....just so she knows what she's getting tonight.

Originally posted by kaydup

That's such BS man. Pm me with the info you get. And make sure it is from a reliable source

ok semi reliable source said the kid got caught with a nickelbag of marijuana and the DEA raided his house...SF is ok...Oh and Jonathan Peters decided not to open black but is going back to SF and spinning Him and richard Grant are friends again.

Originally posted by nomembername

tell me about it...I can't wait for Mark to jump in here and let me know how much the hooker in Boston ran him.

Rumore has it..$32.68....not confirmed yet and Latisha on the corner is not a reliable source....I dont care how many teefs she has.