Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ OFFICIAL ~ HOTASS MIA'S OG REVIEW....

lolahotass

WOOOOWZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

First off, major props to the owner, JOE, for dinner... many thanks... your kindness and genorsity are greatly appreciated....:D

btw, the Eggplant was amazing:eek:

Where to begin.....great turn out with for the househeads of CP..... spent dinner with a great group of folks...

Ramon

DUI

Saleen

CrzyC

Macboy

my girlie Miranda

DJ SS

Browneyed - Ms.Jackie

AbsolutV

Also great to see BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, St John, JXD, STRYKE and of course, MR. Oscar G......

Music was top notch... OG laid down some old skool tracks....walked out and he's playin' "They say I'm CRAZY"...ummm HELL YEAH.... also BLACK SHEEP....engine engine #9... lol fucking awesome... wanna get you close to my lips here.... fuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yes :)

Had a great time..... only complaint... pleaseeeeeee tweak the highs.... when OG dropped some highs around 12 or so it was a little too much (highs)... other than that... LOVE the raspberry martini's.....;)

TIGHT YO :eek:

Hollywood rules...nuff said :tongue:

I spent a night with the househeads and didnt die (or get converted). GREAT set OG!!!

Had a great time but got home waaaaay too late...going to bed. Nice hanging with all of you. Biz...we need to talk...please PM me your email address.:D

GREAT food, GREAT staff, GREAT friends and GREAT MUSIC...what more could you ask for on a Monday night?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Like you guys already said, what an awesome time.

Great Food

Great Friends

Great Fun......

Oh yeah, and the music was ok....;)

See, what did I tell you, I KNEW he would be playing old school!!

It was great seeing you guys out, dinner was phenomenal, THANK YOU JOE. Its really a change of pace to be able to just sit and chat in a different environment yet still get to hear the music that really gets us going. There is nothing like that feeling of comraderie.

I want to thank you all for a wonderful evening, my friend thanks you guys too. We were talking about it all the way home (for an hour!).

Food was amazing .. Great looking crowd .. Oscar blew the roof off .. Vamos para la rumba!!! .. Depeche Mode and some other goodies :) I'll be back at Space on Saturday for sure.

CP was out in full force. I'm paying for it dearly here at work today, but no pleasure without pain. ;)

ENGINE ENGINE #9 ON THE NEW YORK TRANSIT LINE IF MY TRAIN FALLS OFF THE TRACK PICK IT UP PICK IT UP PICK IT UP!!

just a great night out .. I honestly can't believe its tuesday.

See you lot at Space on Saturday.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mursa

...How were the Canolli's ? :confused:

:)

I know I for one was way too stuffed to even THINK about canolis.....

So macboy snuck into MIA with the help of Ms. Hotass. :eek:

Had a great time with all of you (or as Saleen says, "all of yous"). While I wouldn't put it up against the best Italian restaurants in NYC, Nick is right. The food is very good there. I discussed my main (minor) gripe about the place with the Saleen, let's see if he solves the issue. ;)

No cannolli for me, I was STUFFED!!!!! Please tell them to add Osso Buco to the menu. Thanks!

Music was great, even some classics that stumped Ramon. :laugh:

Let's do it again soon. :D

Originally posted by macboy

So macboy snuck into MIA with the help of Ms. Hotass. :eek:

Had a great time with all of you (or as Saleen says, "all of yous"). While I wouldn't put it up against the best Italian restaurants in NYC, Nick is right. The food is very good there. I discussed my main (minor) gripe about the place with the Saleen, let's see if he solves the issue. ;)

No cannolli for me, I was STUFFED!!!!! Please tell them to add Osso Buco to the menu. Thanks!

Music was great, even some classics that stumped Ramon. :laugh:

Let's do it again soon. :D

;) ;) ;) ;)