• you use a vibrator on your ass
    • you take a cock from ass to mouth
    • you do 2 or more of these

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

Well we're all waiting...are you going to prove me point that you are a cock-tease or are you going to give us some details?

Im not a cock tease......well let me see, Ive gone down on girls, being that Im bi could have something to do with it. Thats the only reason I am bi is because I enjoy eating girls out. 2nd...hmm oh yeah Ive been "double teamed" by 2 guys, most girls have and if they tell you they havent theyre liars!!! And the whole being with 2 girls pretty much goes with the bi thing. Group sex is always a fun alternative :-D

hang on a second sweet cheeks.. are you seriously implying that most grils in the WORLD has been spit roasted..?? the girl on girl thing i totally understand.. going down on a girl is an amazing turn on.. but as for spit roasting.. erm.. no.. there's nothing wrong with doing it.. but the thought doesn't turn me on.. you make out like ever girls like you.. but they're not everyones diff you know?.. bring on the cat fight.. there's bound to be one now....

Originally posted by druwishprincez

See..thats the thing..I didnt...I use the term "double teamed" loosely......

Sounds to me that's not the only thing loose

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im just fucking with you...I respect how you had the balls to get a little grimey on here and keep it real unlike alot of these other girls who act like virgins.

Originally posted by nomembername

Sounds to me that's not the only thing loose

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im just fucking with you...I respect how you had the balls to get a little grimey on here and keep it real unlike alot of these other girls who act like virgins.

Well see thats the thing, it bothers me when chicks are like that cause you know they arent, so why be ashamed of your sexuality and what not. Im certainly not! :D Oh and BTW I am FAR from loose ;)

thanks for answering girls. (those of u who did) i cannot believe 2 girls answered that they drink babies from out of a cup. i can't help but think some dudes voted just to be funny, but u never know. anyway, this thread is going good thus far, especially with u druwish. wow:eek: now where are the regular with their answers?? linabina, mssbina, somebitch, sexxxybabyd and company. wonder what they have to say..........

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Yeah well I know Ive only done 3 of the above......shots in the face is NOT cool....Just seems a lil disrespectful, and who really wants that shit on their face anyways, can we say DIRTY??

Um, I think that's the point, miss...