• you let ur man use toys on u, and insist u use some on him
    • you like to be with 2 girls
    • you like to be double -teamed by 2 guys
    • you use a vibrator on your ass
    • you take a cock from ass to mouth
    • you do 2 or more of these

1. never

2. yes

3. sometimes, depends if i'm in the mood or really feel comfortable with the guy.

4. GROSS. that must be one of your fantasies.. i don't believe any girl would ever do that unless you paid her.

5. has happened.

6. one is enough.

7. has happened.. but i don't ever want a repeat. i really regret those experiences. :(

8. nope

and

9. ILL..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a shame to see how sexually shallow most of the people on this board are ... not only the ladies but most of the guys as well ... i mean all i ever see on here is that this is ewww or this is not my thing(without even ever trying) , only whores do that , i would never be serious with a girl who does that etc, etc, etc...

i mean damn !! what fun is sex if all u do is the same thing over and over again ?? its awsome tryin new shit that will make your partner happy and hornier than they already are.. everything that is done right sexually is great when u really get the hang of it "everything" !! and there is nothing more fun than exploring all the nooks and crannies of your sexual experiences:) im not saying everyone should love this or that ... but atleast give anything a shot one or two times ... if it dont feel like much the 1st time it might feel AWSOME when u get the hang of it ...

imho i just thing alot of the people on here gotta lighten up and stop being such tight asses and try new things.. or sooner or later ... your partner might trade you in for someone who is a lil more freakier than you are ;):D

cause lets be honest here.. 99% of the people out there are very curious sexually... and thats the truth... thats why i cant believe all the people on here that are so uptight about sex .. :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by koky

its awsome tryin new shit that will make your partner happy and hornier than they already are..

True... true.

everything that is done right sexually is great when u really get the hang of it "everything" !!

Weellllllll, not really. I understand what yer tryin' to say... and I agree with about 99% of it. But, as they say, (and sorry for the pun, here, but), "Different strokes, for different folks."

I mean... I know FULL well that I'll NEVER want my girl to shit in my mouth! Fact!! And, y'know... some people are into that.. um, shit. I know that's an extreme example... but, my point is there are plenty of different things that some people KNOW for a fact that they are NOT into, and even the thought of it will NEVER turn them on.

So, just be careful slingin' the word "everything" around. :D

But, as I said... I agree... people should definitely be more open to try new things. Otherwise, yer in for a life of "June and Ward Cleaver-style".

... funk... out.