Clubplanet Nightlife Community

juniors red party review

Guest starscream

Guest starscream

just one word...Legendary!!!it was fucking sick great to see soo many happy faces.the place was packed!!deborah cox and seduction were incredible.Junior the fuckin master turned it out!!!

was great to see all the people show up.didnt leave there till 8pm when it was all over.now that is how you do a party!!!!stay tuned for black orhid march 21st!!!also it was great seeing jp fans open there minds and give it a try.every jp fan i talked to was raveing about it.nice mix of gay and str8 people~~~i had a awesome time thank you everyone for the positive vibe all night!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starscream
Originally posted by notsolucky

Junior SUCKS get over it!!:topicsuck

Junior is the master get over it!!!!!dont be mad cuz you had to be soo ignorant u couldnt go too bad soo sad.hater hater go away its people like you that ruin the club scene.

Guest starscream

No actually its people like you who make shitty people really rich!

Junior Blows! He cant even hold a residency for longer than a month!

F Junior!:bigfinge:

whatever dude u can have your opinion but the 6 thousand people that attended lastnight will bare to differnt.ofourse u wernt there.i bet you havnt even gone to hear junior live and if u have it hasnt been in years...soo easy for someone to pass judgement on something they know nothing about.and talk about not holding a residentcy.ummm how bout the original sf which he had for 7 years or tunnel which was for 3 or twilo which was for 4 or exit which was for 4 years.please dont speak on something you know nothing about.just to try to make someone look bad.its useless true junior fans know they deal and thats why after 13 years were still comming back for more.grow up little kid of some respect will ya learn it and learn it well!!! ohh and by the way.....:bigfinge: too!!!

Notsolucky = Notsosmart. I'm not a huge Junior fan anymore, but the guy is a legend. Saying he sucks shows you have absolutely no clue about the history of house music and Junior's place in it. He's been spinning probably since before you were born. You don't get to be in this business filled with flash-in-the-pans that long if you suck. Go get edumucated son.

I have listened to JR from the tunnel years. The Red Party had to be the worst I have ever heard him spin. I could count on 1 hand how many mixes were on beat. For average folk its no biggie but you get a DJ/Producer to tell me that he was amazing Monday and I will show you someone who is full of shit. In my eyes I see the Red Party as the day I heard a legend fall. He is no longer a Great DJ but was a Great DJ.

He is done....I am sorry...I was so disappointed in him...He has diminished over the years and I finally believe that he no longer feels or believes in what he is doing..

He still producers some great tracks and still produces a great pre-mix show (KTU) but he is done....

Sorry

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by INSOMATT

I have listened to JR from the tunnel years. The Red Party had to be the worst I have ever heard him spin. I could count on 1 hand how many mixes were on beat. For average folk its no biggie but you get a DJ/Producer to tell me that he was amazing Monday and I will show you someone who is full of shit. In my eyes I see the Red Party as the day I heard a legend fall. He is no longer a Great DJ but was a Great DJ.

He is done....I am sorry...I was so disappointed in him...He has diminished over the years and I finally believe that he no longer feels or believes in what he is doing..

He still producers some great tracks and still produces a great pre-mix show (KTU) but he is done....

Sorry

Originally posted by starscream

ummm how bout the original sf which he had for 7 years or tunnel which was for 3 or twilo which was for 4 or exit which was for 4 years.please dont speak on something you know nothing about.just to try to make someone look bad.its useless true junior fans know they deal and thats why after 13 years were still comming back for more.

First off Junior is a legend but has lost a step

FYI he did not play exit for 4 years, get your numbers straight before you start talking about knowing the deal.

Sunday's party was typical junior, just plain noise until around noon then something descent.

I did not hear many classics or anthems as adv

The one thing your right about was the crowd, very cool and everyone there was having a good time

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

You guys have no clue what youre talking about!!

Get your info straight before you start talking SHIT!

:laugh:

Smell the roses retard. The JP is God attitude you have is what gives JP fans a bad name. I was going to Factory since the beginning, so I've heard the man many more times than you probably have. So I think I have a clue about what I'm talking about.

Try checking out other DJs with real talent. You'll wake the fuck up. JP is decent, I've had great times at his party, when he gets in a groove, he can be awesome, but A LOT of the times he's garbage. Plain and simple. There are many more DJs out there who aren't in the spotlight like he is that would school JP any night of the week.

I was going to put a review on this board but I knew that all the JP lovers would just sit and talk shit so I didn't bother but the party was amazing and if you love Jr you know he served it in true fashion. If he's not your thing then you would have hated it simple as that, a JP fan I would think would of actually liked Jr's hard tribal part of his set. I wouldn't say there were 6000 people there but it was definitly packed and was a well recieved party....bash me all you want but it truly was an amazing set and night :D