Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else busy as hell lately?

magilicuti

It's absolutely insane how crazy my schedule has gotten. My friends are the same way...some of us have been trying to make plans to even just get lunch for the past three months and it hasn't happened. Some complain, but most are definitely understanding thank god. I'm on call for work 24/7, I'll be there 8 hours and won't even have time to eat or take a break. My family "doesn't see me anymore because all i do is shower, do paperwork, barely sleep and run again" I actually forgot to eat the day before...I've been doing that a lot lately. I postponed meeting with my accountant 3 times already, etc etc etc. I'm trying to go back to school for at least one or two classes. A vaca is definitely needed.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

yup, that's why i had t take a vacation this past weekend

had a great time in nyc (filter friday and avalon sat) but now its back to the stress :mad:

i heard filter was quite messy. :laugh2:

I was upstate in Vermont this past weekend...and even tho I seriously busted up my knee skiing, it was quite beautiful and relaxing.

Now today...back to work. :(

Altho I love it, lately it consumes me. :half:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Meee....I go to work, hit the gym, and then it's time to shower, go to bed, and do it all over again :(

I need summer ASAP

same here...just finished taking the LAST & ATS-W

throw in looking for a new job, GRE course as well as work, gym, then school soon..plus whining girlfriend

Originally posted by smokesum

same here...just finished taking the LAST & ATS-W

throw in looking for a new job, GRE course as well as work, gym, then school soon..plus whining girlfriend

One thing that's nice......no bf for me........one less thing to worry about/stress over

i have been extremely busy also! i finally get a chance to post on here and go to the gym again!

if its not my job w/ these crazy schedules then its my personal issues w/ my mom which lately have been getting better :D

so far im a nurse/admin asst/recpt/mother of lady...my puppy, lol

Originally posted by magilicuti

work/school/gym is all i do. my girl is even mad she doesn't get to see me enough. and summer isn't gonna get any better because i'll probably have more classes then.

just ranting about the grind. hopefully it will pay off. :(

:blank:

Been averaging 20 - 30 Hours per week OT... Have not had time to take a shit lately... But I may as well work all the OT and bank as much as I can while I am young. So I am not complaining.

Originally posted by nybeauty

i have been extremely busy also! i finally get a chance to post on here and go to the gym again!

if its not my job w/ these crazy schedules then its my personal issues w/ my mom which lately have been getting better :D

so far im a nurse/admin asst/recpt/mother of lady...my puppy, lol

when are you gonna fit me into your schedule?