Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday afternoon roll call for Nikki Beach

Since everyone chats all day here about WMC, we should all actually make an effort to spot each other when we actually get there.

Who is hitting Nikki Beach Friday afternoon to rendez-vous for THE warmup party???

Declare your allegiance to the sweetest beach party that will ever be! Jules, Tong, Seb, Oakie and Armand van Helden on the beach, the sun the stars, and no entry fee. It doesn't get any better than this.....

Originally posted by luo072s

Looking forward to this party.... I've never been in that place..so what's the deal on clothes? should I bring my speedos? hahahaha no, seriously....people are on their shorts?? I figure if its outdoors it will be hot..

yes yes sum1 plz explain dress code =o)

day time parties gunna be dress down im assssssssssssssumin though

Originally posted by sweetestkitty

yes yes sum1 plz explain dress code =o)

day time parties gunna be dress down im assssssssssssssumin though

the daytime parties are totally casual... lotsa chix wear bikini tops and shorts, and others just flat out wear bikinis only! :eek:

here's a link to pix of last years nikki beach party

Click here for pics of Nikki Beach party 2K3

Originally posted by stillrollin

the daytime parties are totally casual... lotsa chix wear bikini tops and shorts, and others just flat out wear bikinis only! :eek:

here's a link to pix of last years nikki beach party

Click here for pics of Nikki Beach party 2K3

that was great!! thanks so much hun!!!

..kinda what i fig- i only did clevelander in day time last year so jus makin sure;)

get there early!

last yr i went to the naked party (i think?) at nikki and the place was PACKED. we got there around 3pm w/ hardly a wait in line. when we left 2-3 hours later (it was just way too crowded in there), the line was all over the parking lot and barely moving.

hey honest opinion needed:

if i'm not getting to maimi until the evening and couldn't possibly get to nikki beach until 10pm or so is it worth it? Or will it really just be a horrendously long line and all that stuff?

if i was there early i'd go at 2pm like you all suggest but i'm figuring maybe i'm better off grabbing some late dinner and then hitting up space or something...???

Laat year this party was held at Opium Gardens and people came and went as they pleased and there was NO line.

This year though it seems more people are aware of this party and it will be quite a turnout. If you REALLY want to attend, then grab something to eat before you arrive in MIA and then head on down. If you dont want to rush, then just take it easy man and just wait for Space, the Terrace alone will blow your mind at 6:00AM! :D:D

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Laat year this party was held at Opium Gardens and people came and went as they pleased and there was NO line.

This year though it seems more people are aware of this party and it will be quite a turnout. If you REALLY want to attend, then grab something to eat before you arrive in MIA and then head on down. If you dont want to rush, then just take it easy man and just wait for Space, the Terrace alone will blow your mind at 6:00AM! :D:D

yep yep been there many times...

...i miss the old Space beach though :D