Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sheffield juicing???

bxbomb

Im sure this will be an ongoing thing , with lots of big names coming to the surface.

Sheffield name on FEDEX pkgs from BALCo

Just get this over with and print the 100+ players that are involved, so that we can stop the finger pointing and guessing game , and get on with the season

Throw some names out there who you are convinced are juicers

Luis gonzalez

barry bonds

sheff

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Jason Giambi was also taking that designer steroid amongst a lot of other athletes in other sports

gee i wouldnt have guessed you would have called out a Yankee

:D

Jase is a big frikkinboy i wouldnt be surpised

Brady Anderson (went from 13-50 homers in one year)

Ruben Sierra (getting too big killed him--he could've been so much better if he stayed lean)

Jim Edmonds-Maybe

Pudge-Maybe

I think if I was a pro athlete I would probably do it too. Letting someone have an advantage over you (illegal or not) can cost millions of dollars. Geez, there are juiceheads running all around the beaches and clubs because they think it might get them more girls, etc.

Originally posted by ny2florida

1000%

jose canseco

ken caminiti

well these two wrote books about it - so we knew they were juicin'... Caminiti was a crack head too... such a shame considering he was the league MVP in (i think) 1994....

If they want to ban these steriods from use in the league, then they need to test EVERYONE... that way there is NO DOUBT the sport is CLEAN...

Until then, the random thing is just a joke... Any of those guys juicin' can buy urine from a player who's clean... They always know when the juice man is coming....