Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many people have you been with?

xlr8ted

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Yeah I was a lil puzzled about that as well.....

Hey druwishprincez,

You sound like a whore (don't worry, I mean that in the nicest way possible)...how long have you been with your current boyfriend and how many other guys have you let stick there dicks in you while you were together?

When are you coming to NYC, so we can fuck at some grimey hotel for a few hours and then I can kick you out?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

Hey druwishprincez,

You sound like a whore (don't worry, I mean that in the nicest way possible)...how long have you been with your current boyfriend and how many other guys have you let stick there dicks in you while you were together?

When are you coming to NYC, so we can fuck at some grimey hotel for a few hours and then I can kick you out?

:rofl:

Vespa? you gonna take that?

Hey druwishprincez,

hmm.....Weve been together for a lil over 2 years.....and I havent ever cheated on him or let any guy stick their dick in me since weve been together. Thank you very much!

Originally posted by fkornre

does it matter if the girls are dead or alive?

Do you mean... "Do you count the dead ones I've fucked?"... or... "Do the ones that I've fucked, that have since died, remain in the total count?"??

'Splain.

:laugh:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Do you mean... "Do you count the dead ones I've fucked?"... or... "Do the ones that I've fucked, that have since died, remain in the total count?"??

'Splain.

:laugh:

... funk... out.

do they count if they are already dead (necrophelia...sp?) :D

its much easier to get them home and without the annoying talking and buying them dinner and shit...:aright:

i've only humped 2 guys.

there was a guy i was starting to go out with in college with whom i had some crazy animal magnetism. things were moving really fast, which wasn't my speed, but i liked him, so i stuck with him for the meantime. but when i found out what a slut he was (i went to a small school and he had slept with a bunch of girls i knew well) i got really turned off :yuck: and ended what we had before it got really serious.

When you say "more comfortable" do you mean that you bring a different dude home every weekend now?

absolutley not. i jsut mean beofre, i was so closed minded bout it. now i have gotten more comfortable with myself and am able to hook up without being so scared(i don't know i can't explain it). i am def not a slut if thats what u were thinking

Originally posted by tastey

seriously?

hmmm, i think about 30. maybe more? i´d have to count now which i won´t. i only had unprotected sex with two girls though (in an LTR after testing for STDs).

Probably right around the same (including filthy sluts who take my money) but I don't usually use protection.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

oh waht a nice bf you must be haha

im improving over the years........

u just didnt want to be my h.s. gf--- 4+ years...cheats (from kissing to sex) has to be between 20-30...she hates me so much and when i see her out in our hometown she just leaves...actually i wish i could go back out with her again, she was so fucking nice...

Originally posted by podes881

im improving over the years........

u just didnt want to be my h.s. gf--- 4+ years...cheats (from kissing to sex) has to be between 20-30...she hates me so much and when i see her out in our hometown she just leaves...actually i wish i could go back out with her again, she was so fucking nice...

ha i think u cna forget that chris