Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sacrifices

luvle02

I could never be with someone that would want me to sacrifice something that important to me.

If she really wants kids in her life this marriege will not last. It will come to a point that when she thinks about it and realizes that she is spending the rest of her life with someone that does not want the same things out of life (kids and a family) she will have a very tough decision to make.

Unless he gives in a say's OK get pregnant, but this will mean that he really will not be there for her or the baby in the way she will want and need him to be.

Originally posted by luvle02

What's the biggest sacrifice you've ever made in a relationship?

In all seriousness? The biggest sacrifice I've made is actually BEING in the relationship.

Giving up a certain independent sense of self, loving someone before myself, putting this person before myself in many...many ways.

But it's tit for tat. The favor is returned, and thensome.

Originally posted by luvle02

A good friend of mine just married a guy she knows NEVER wants to have children. I can't believe she could give up children to be with him, so my questions is......

What's the biggest sacrifice you've ever made in a relationship?

im sure down the line he'll eventually want to have children...

biggest sacrifice, ummm... not going away to the military??? i dont really know off hand...