Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs?

Something like that happened to a friend of mine at Centro-Fly a few years back. This guy starts dancing w/ one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in real life, but after about 20 minutes she politely informs him it's gonna cost him if he wants to keep hanging out! He politely declined.

I heard they got Madams in Vinyl!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

The asians got some funny business going on. People say they see these older women in there and are pimpin people in there.

I dont know if it's true, but I was at the anniversary party and I saw a bunch of them, men and women and they were older. I wondered what the hell they were doing there. They were everywhere! and this one guy just stood there looking at the booth and didnt move. Weird.

Its there, its happens, it pretty much is common place in vegas.

the problem though is that most girls just stay in the club giving HJ and BJ in bathrooms i think.

Lets be serious about someshit, i know im not the best cut of beef on the block, but the looks these women give....

make u think you have the cure for aids...

bottom line, they are there, they are going to always be there, and also, its 10x better to eb a club that lets hooking go on than selling drugs, cause its more organized and anyway i would rather spend 100 on a banging blow job than on pills anyday!

Originally posted by drbabybutt

Long story short- I've met plenty of strippers in clubs (some may hook as well but I never saw it) But I've never been approached by any hotties who suggested cash for sex-

Questions

1) Are there hookers in NYC clubs that I'm oblivious to?

2) If there are, do you think its skank, no problem either way, or cool

Please make no confessions about your personal patronization of professionals, but do give me the 4-1-1 and your opinion.

I ask these questions because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I was partying hard with some club buddies sin Sin City recently and there was a hooker incident. At a slammin party in Las Vegas, a group of mostly guys were hanging. Some of the hotties at the club were grooving with us, getting in on the snow and then they made an offer- for $400 (and blow) these three smokin hot, rock hard, cut abs, firm ass, funky dancing, gorgeous chick would come back to the hotel and bang 5 of us.

I don't do blow (too much of an up/down/up/down/up/down), I have yellow fever (and these girls weren't asian), and I already had a hottie to meet after clubbing, so I wasn't gonna go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I did.

I left when the guys started getting nekkid (homophobe?!?) But before that these girls were stripping to thongs, tongue-ing each other, sucking nipples, and then they took off each others thongs and went down on each other (I admittedly did fill out a bit seeing the whole show. Everybody was MAAAAAD high. Afterwords, the guys all said it was the sexiest shit they had ever done/seen.

Very cool post!

:D

my opinion (from long observation) is that hookers only frequent NYC clubs while on the job if:

- the club has a good, money, bar / VIP scene that they can get access to easily (either its just open to hot chicks or they've worked something out at the door / with the staff)

I mean i haven't seen pros walking the floor at exit, arc, etc. But at centro, world, lotus and other places with bottle service VIP i have. Its not worth a hot hooker's time to wander around the floor of Arc where you can't tell who has money or is out partying with blow and whatnot...

I mean, if a girl is gonna invest a whole night in a guy / bunch of guys she's gonna want to be taken care of and know she's gonna get some serious dough outta it.