Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS FRI 's...ANY SUGGESTIONS To BRING BACK THIS PARTY???

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xs needs to do something that will get its fan base back on friday nites cuz i'll be the 1st admit, after discovering DJAIS for the 1st time last summer, thats the only place i wanna spend my friday nites.

Xs needs to do something ground breaking that will want the old loyal Xs fan back to go back there

Originally posted by thehype

Xs needs to do something that will get its fan base back on friday nites cuz i'll be the 1st admit, after discovering DJAIS for the 1st time last summer, thats the only place i wanna spend my friday nites.

Xs needs to do something ground breaking that will want the old loyal Xs fan back to go back there

THATS WHAT IM TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT!!!

HOLLA!!!!!

Originally posted by thehype

hows this for an idea....

For those who go to Xs on fri, get a comp for either Xs or Temps on sat nite

YE A

YEA...IM SURE....TRY TELLIN THAT TO VINNY AND THE CREW WHO OWN TEMPTS.

MABYE A GARANTEED FRONT OF THE LINE THING W/ EACH PROOF OF ENTERING XS FRI's???

Hip Hop will ruin xs....Trust me on that one.

You need a DJ that can come back each year. You need a DJ with a good Jersey following. You need a DJ that is not going to play all commercial music but rather establish a new vibe. You need a DJ with a constant advertisement that will get out to a lot of people from sunday till saturday. You need a resident DJ that would not be opposed to guest DJs and you need a DJ that knows NJ and the shore crowd.... and a DJ who goes record shopping every week..... You need someone that you think will be back with all their following and friends each year. You need to establish a resident DJ that belongs in seaside each week. Cough... Cough...

Originally posted by themoo

You need a DJ that can come back each year. You need a DJ with a good Jersey following. You need a DJ that is not going to play all commercial music but rather establish a new vibe. You need a DJ with a constant advertisement that will get out to a lot of people from sunday till saturday. You need a resident DJ that would not be opposed to guest DJs and you need a DJ that knows NJ and the shore crowd.... and a DJ who goes record shopping every week..... You need someone that you think will be back with all their following and friends each year. You need to establish a resident DJ that belongs in seaside each week. Cough... Cough...

They already had some of those.

give me a break.

:blown:

Anothny DeVito is the answer to your statement Moo.

Alot of you guys have no idea what he brought to Xs the summer of 2000.

• 3 months later...

I will Never go to XS, no matter who you bring there.

the club sucks, the system sucks, the crowd sucks, it just plain

....... sucks.....

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.....

Sandman was at Xs this past saturday nite and even said Mendez played great in there :)

lol 99 was fun but, rob roger n trix are no more. they r both retired from promotiog, ivan gonzo i think doesnt dj anymore. and myself i travel alot so fri could be the only nite for me, id deff love to return to xs with my new promotion and ent crew!!!! that and 2000 when i lived in dallas were the best summers ever. this summer so far is surpassing any summer, cant wait till aug though!!!!

a nero

nero is the man!!! i used to check out xs in 99 when he did the party on fri night and it was always packed and off the hook!!!!!! great times!!!! gonzo and nero really did a great job with that party... lots of non stop energy,scratching, and flawless mixing!!!!! i havent heard many nj djs do that stuff!!!!i know nero is traveling alot but what happend to gonzo?? anyone know? that would be a sick reuion party :bowdown::love2::rock::idea::getdown:

well they should let all girls in free so you can build a crowd esp. with seaside clubs not pullin in the people on friday nights. then i think you guys should do a classics party everyweek. maybe even throw some freestyle and 80's for the begining of the night. alot of girls love that shit and if girls are free then they will go. once u got the girls then you know the guys will follow. it might be good and it might not, just my 2.

Z

well they should let all girls in free so you can build a crowd esp. with seaside clubs not pullin in the people on friday nights. then i think you guys should do a classics party everyweek. maybe even throw some freestyle and 80's for the begining of the night. alot of girls love that shit and if girls are free then they will go. once u got the girls then you know the guys will follow. it might be good and it might not, just my 2.

Z

They are doing 80's and crap now and it's not working. Bring in Nero as the resident with guests all the time. '99 was the shit at XS. We asked for this party and had it all planned out before the summer and it was denied because they were under the impression that this Johnny Buds guy was gonna draw a crowd. They need originality in there not KTU crap. They need an underground party with sick beats and an original vibe.

I've been promoting for 8 years. The #1 ingredient to a good party is themes. It makes the party. They have to be original and motivate the crowd to participate. The themes draw the people. The music keeps them coming back. We had a full promotion crew and dancers ready to go and they didn't want to hear about it.I'm sorry the palce is dead but they should ahve seen this coming...