Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Sound Factory - SNEAK PEEK (line-ups)

Originally posted by sheendawg

I guess those are trance DJs for the most part?

I went last week and the place looked like a massage parlor/crack house earlier in the night. :laugh::laugh:

I had more fun watching THEM than doing anything else!

Marco Carola and Danilo Vigoritto are techno and robbie rivera is house

Are they making good numbers there, or what?

i went this past saturday. the place was so empty that acosta didnt go on till like 3 or 3.30. and it stayed fuckin empty pretty much all night. i mean i put my bag and coat down on the dancfloor while i was dancing, thats how much room i had. its really sad, u go in there and u can see from one end of the room to the other, no lie. remember exit when it got really shitty? thats what sf is like now... including the crowd. its like the ppl from exit (not meaning to be racist, but yes the crowd was 75% asian) transferred down 10 blocks, and march 13/14, the crowd from sf will be at 56th.

seriously, its just really upsetting to see the club so empty, i just kept shaking my head all night.

Originally posted by mattm2o

As I say all the time

Factory Survived without Junior Vasquez

Factory Survived without Frankie Knuckles

Factory Survived without Eddie Baez

&

Factory will survive without Jonathan Peters!

The start of the Rivera Bi Monthly residency is BIG!

I hope your right I just have a bad taste in my mouth. By the way any word on the DJ's next weekend at NATION.........I expect to be back on LI that weekend and wanna check it out.

Originally posted by cutelilangel

I hate when people say that...I'm gonna be 20 this year, so I obviously can't get into 21+ , but I still wanna go out and have a good time. Yes there are immature, sketchy people in the 18+ crowd, but you know what?....I bet there are just as many in the 21+ crowds! It's like just because we're under 21, we can't go out and enjoy ourselves because we'll ruin the party for the 21+ crowd:rolleyes: :rolleyes: You must have forgotten that you too were once under 21!

yes we were under 21 at some point but do you know what we did? ill tell you

a) found a fake id

or

B) got the shaft til our 21st birthday

ps don't stress not getting into clubs that are 21+ they'll always be there, if not those clubs then different clubs.. if you're 18 enjoy the bars that cater to 18y/o's, enjoy the wet t-shirt and bootyshaking contests.. don't just rush into clubs or else you'll miss the whole dive bar scene..

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mattm2o

As I say all the time

Factory Survived without Junior Vasquez

Factory Survived without Frankie Knuckles

Factory Survived without Eddie Baez

&

Factory will survive without Jonathan Peters!

The start of the Rivera Bi Monthly residency is BIG!

looks like you jumped the gun on that statement:cool: