Clubplanet Nightlife Community

txt...

dgmodel

...i think it depends on circumstance...if it's a light atmosphere with a few friends - no big whoop...perhaps if you thought of it as if the other text person were right next to you - would it be ok to chit chat with them while talking to others?...make cents?

haha it took me a while to get the hang of it at first... my friends are even quicker at it than i am... if you read our conversations they make no sense... especially my end, i have short hand for everything... tmrw=tomorrow, msg=message, wknd=weekend, eh you get the picture... vowels don't need to be included in txt msging...

its a good way to have aprivate conv while in front of alot of people. i have talked to someone in the room through txt messaging because she wanted to know something with out talking about it in front of everyone...

i thought it was funny because no one noticed that we were communicating that way...:laugh:

I think its rude IMO. I HATE when people are on the phone when we hang out, and text messaging is just as bad. If I need to use the phone or someone calls, I either pick up, ask quickly what they need, hang up and apologize to the people/person I'm with, or I just shut the phone off while it's still ringing.

If you go out with people I think your attention should be devoted to them, and not your ringing cell phone or incoming/outgoing text messages.

Originally posted by bullseye

now that is impressive:eek:

its pretty simple once u get used to it..all u gota know is the positioning of the keys on ur phone and ur set...i txt msg all day...ive peaked @ 1000 msgs in one mth..thank god i have "unlmtd txt msgng"...Tmobile must be pissed that someone is actually takin advantage of their 10$ plan....i have tons of friends in europe who txt me all the time...so it pays off

Originally posted by phatman

...i need lessons from myst and bina...i'm a fuckin slug at text messaging...they need to perfect voice recognition for that shit....:idea:

once you start doing it, you just know how many times you press the number for that letter to come up. and me and my friends are very creative w/abbreviations, etc.

:D

Ghost --- :laugh: I got a call from someone from Verizon saying I had went 'ridiciulously over' with my text messages....apparently my unlimited texts a month promotion was over :mad: ..... so now I have like 750 or something for 4.99 a month :(

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

try to c if it was included in ur plan initially..cause they just cant remove parts of ur plan if they feel like it..but if its a promo or somethin..well then...BE CONSERVATIVE!! ...lord knows i treasure my unlmtd txt msgng ahah

They said it was a promotion :( and that it was 'over' :mad: