Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wha ya doing now?

murrrr

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending out some artwork for a freelance job and then packing. Not sure what the hell I'm packing for with all this snow on the ground. What the fuck!!! Snow in March (again!)? I was just wearing a t-shirt two weeks ago and now this bullshit? I am sick of the snow, Jersey sucks!!!

My flight better take off tomorrow...

Originally posted by Destiny

my dog slammed her head into the bottom of my jaw yesterday, slamming my teeth together. I am now looking for medicine, bc the pain got worse

oh my, i hope u feeling better

im getting over a cold, cant wait for the weekend

Originally posted by Mystify22

Ughh I did that Monday during my lunch hour :( so depressing.......cell phone bill was $180 this month -- In addition to my credit card debt, car insurance, etc :(:mad:

ouch, did u go over ur minutes, mine was $229 in january, i was over by 200 minutes around the holidays, didnt realize i was yappin that much.

Originally posted by Destiny

If you count work, then I went out last night...otherwise no

u better go next week!!! its canceled for tonight since im not feeling all the well this week

no escusas!!

shouldve went straight home last night instead of hanging out w/ co-workers, my voice is shot! :(

Originally posted by nybeauty

shouldve went straight home last night instead of hanging out w/ co-workers, my voice is shot! :(

my friends were getting mad at me on wednesday nite when we went out drinkin. u couldnt hear anyone, and everyone was shoutin at the top of their lungs, i ended up shutting up. oh well.