Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy birthday nybeauty

Felix_Leiter

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

thats far from flirting ..:rolleyes:..but im not surprised you consider it flirting..i mean we cant all be a playa like yourself..pm'ing messageboard girls to get dates... heck at least its not as bad as the time you and KingArthur scheduled your trip to Las Vegas to coincide with Sue's....... hoping you would score with one of her many friends...but ended up getting dissed by like 20 girls...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and btw i did it as a joke..

btw.....how did you find out about my trip to Las Vegas with two other guys and 17 girls????

checking up on my personal life I see......didnt know you cared so much sweetie:kiss2: this is really weird considering maybe one other kid on this board knows about that trip.....:idea:

facts are a lil off though, we never got dissed and we were invited down....but keep hating you ladies man you

Originally posted by djjonstephen

btw.....how did you find out about my trip to Las Vegas with two other guys and 17 girls????

checking up on my personal life I see......didnt know you cared so much sweetie:kiss2: this is really weird considering maybe one other kid on this board knows about that trip.....:idea:

facts are a lil off though, we never got dissed and we were invited down....but keep hating you ladies man you

i heard much different..and i got more than 1 person to vouch for it....and it was actually brought to my attention....dont kid yourself....keep tryin though