Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats happned at Disco-T????

kid who got stabbed is a friend of a friend. his name's JP. really genuine person with a smile on his face at all times.

he's st vincent's and has had as many as 5 operations already, but things look optimistic. keep your fingers crossed for the kid, he definitely didn't deserve for shit like this to happen to him.

Originally posted by dogekid

kid who got stabbed is a friend of a friend. his name's JP. really genuine person with a smile on his face at all times.

he's st vincent's and has had as many as 5 operations already, but things look optimistic. keep your fingers crossed for the kid, he definitely didn't deserve for shit like this to happen to him.

nobody does.

glad to hear he's going to ok.

no excuse for violence like that.

Originally posted by panina

I am a friend of JP, just went to visit him, he looks and feels great and will be back at crobar and discothech next weekend for Morillo.

glad to hear he's better.

let me get this straight.

he got stabbed a couple of times had 5 operations and

is going to go back to afterhours next week?? i find that hard to believe, but what do i know..........

it just doesn't make much sense.

guess he's not going to be taking any legal action against the club if he's going back to party.

Legal action?????? Fuck that. Is it the clubs problem because some douche pulled a knife? Take him to court for attempted manslaughter!

I think it's BS that someone would try to cash out like that. Imagine you sunk all your cash into a company, and then something like this happend to you. At the very least, his insurance company would drop him like a Tyson punch.

I agree, no one just gets stabbed.

Originally posted by GregoryCFra

Legal action?????? Fuck that. Is it the clubs problem because some douche pulled a knife? Take him to court for attempted manslaughter!

I think it's BS that someone would try to cash out like that. Imagine you sunk all your cash into a company, and then something like this happend to you. At the very least, his insurance company would drop him like a Tyson punch.

I agree, no one just gets stabbed.

What are you nuts? they have searches for drugs how does someone get into a club with a knife?

Damn right he should sue

Of course he should sue the owners individually and any and all corporation(s) associated whether by investment, etc. It is the responsibility of the owners of said premises to be sure that NO harm is done to anyone in their space. That goes whether it is a patron to patron situation or bouncer to patron situation, etc. If a patron was given entry without proper searching to avoid such a situation then yes - the perpetrator should be arrested and charged to the full extent of the law; and the club should be named in a suit. Whether a settlement is reached is definitely up to the injured individual. If a patron is in to a club and is assaulted in the club with excessive force by a bouncer (as do many bouncers cause most of them are assholes - ahem - Webster, etc.) then again, yes - the perpetrator (bouncer), etc., etc., etc.

A club owner(s) can also be held somewhat responsible if a situation spills out of their club onto the street in front. Management is definitely important. Seems to me lots of clubs are lacking proper management.

A friend of mine got jumped at the last Cheetah Sunday party. No need for that. Maybe all the drugs that were used so blatantly were partially responsible. People should NOT destroy themselves with all that shit. SO NOT COOL.....

Many good wishes to your friend - and yes, he should go forward with a suit. PEACE.

That place is a big hang out for ex-cons and people on work release. (day party, convicts have to be back by 10:00) I went there 3 weeks ago with a friend who was on leave from prison and he new like 15 people. Very shady crowd! Music is good though.

Originally posted by latina1980

the club was discoteque

I'm so not a fuckin idiot. I know the club was Disco-T..... My reference was regarding the guy who got stabbed there while out trying to enjoy himself. Just as most of us do - that's the reason we actually go out. However, violence is NOT a necessity; whether by another patron or by someone hired by the venue.