Bling

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bling

whats sad is i ll have to go see clay aiken alone and kelly clarkson alone most likely now .. i wont miss this for anything :(

:blown:

I didn't read the entire thread, but I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend situation...... Maybe she saw you dancing on the pole at Nerve:confused:

There are plenty of FISH in the sea Bling, I'm sure the right one will come along sometime. Just be patient....

;)

Originally posted by Bling

im just scared i might change into someone that i may not even know.

Someone I know very well (;)) used to be a super nice guy, then he got fucked over by a chick, and became the biggest asshole I knew. Don't know how I put up with him for so many years, but eventually he changed and is now the most wonderful person I know. Not everyone is as patient as I am.

Extremes are never good. Remember, in relationships, you've got to take it one day at a time. A lot of people rush themselves, just in their mind, and it's what really kills the relationship.

I love how the CP guys have posted on this thread. Shows who the good guys really are... :).

I just went through a really rough period in my life about 8 months ago and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. There are some lessons that I have learned as a result of what I went through that might help you through your current situation.

First off, you are going to make it through. Life teaches us lessons in weird ways but the main thing to remember is that it is all about perception. If you perceive it is going to be the end of the world then it is. If you perceive that this is only a bump in the road then that is what it will be. When things happen people tend to ask the question why did this happen or why did that happen? In the scheme of things you can come up with an infinite amount of answers to a question beginning with the word why? Obstacles are placed in people's ways because they can handle those situations. It is up to you to get through that obstacle. We all here know you can. For whatever reason it wasn't meant to be. Once the smoke has cleared, you will begin to realize things about yourself that you didn't know before all of this happened. Essentially that is the beauty of this type of a situation. These are lessons that you will take with you throughout the rest of your life. In my opinion, the true test of one's persona is not how they deal with all the good that life throws at you because that's the easy part, but it is how you deal with adversity that really shows who you are. From what I know of you, I think you can move forward and learn from this situation. Keep your head up and keep on Truckin. Things will work themselves out if you stay positive.

rx.

Bling I'm sorry to hear what happened to you...

There is too little I can say so that you can feel better...Relationships are hard work; perfect example (right now I'm having problems w/ my b/f and we're trying not to give up on eachother and I feel sad too)

Be strong Bling and be selective!!!

I read this whole thread and I'm really impressed by some of you guys (Phillipio & Funketeer) very nice words...

I have noticed that really good people are part of this board.

Remember Bling what you stated:

"whatever does not kills us makes us stronger"

:heart:

:isok:

Issel

I feel your pain. Prior to now, I'd never had a serious relationship, either. It started to seem like there was absolutely no woman in Miami for me. All the false starts I had similar to the one you just experienced were like knives to the gut. Then a bolt from the blue. I haven't even been out with her a year yet, but I've already eclipsed the duration of my past "relationships" by a staggering 900% (you do the math).

Really, all you can do is wait for that bolt from the blue. It's absolutely sickening just how few true quality women there are in Miami. All you can do is shrug your shoulders, and wait - either that, or move to a place where the women actually know the meaning of the word "humility."

And by all means, next time, do not call her, no matter how much you want to hear her voice. Sure, it'd be nice if women initially reciprocated your feelings for them, but typically.....they don't.

By the way, no offense meant to the board women. I know there are some decent women around this town, I'm just saying that they are few and far between - and usually already taken....

thank you so much everyone who has given me the courage and inspiration to get thru this. each and every day i give thanks to God for what i have been given. My loving family, my friends on CP and off CP, my health.

I truly have never lived till the past few years, it was if i have been enclosed in a little glass bubble waiting to be released unto a world that i have realized can be cold and harsh at times. but coming on to this board was one of the best steps i have taken in the past year, for on this board I have discovered the true meaning of friendship :) thank you all very much :)

Don't worry Bling a ling... you are an amazing person and she just doesn't see that. Everyone goes thru this and being able to move on and abmit it the way you did takes strength and courage. I applaud you and send you my love. You were there for me when i was going thru such a hard time last week and i'm here for you also. Women and men alike are asses and bitches, but remember a diamond is a horrible little rock in the beginning. It goes thru an amazingly difficult process before it gets ready to be sold to that one women as an engagement ring. You just have to have patience right now and you will become that treasure that every woman will desire. Beileive me you are gonna make one special lady the happiest woman in the world one day....never give up hope, remember patience is a virtue we all strive to acquire. Don't worry about it for now:kiss2: i send you all my love. MUAH!!!!:heart:

Oh and nevermind Tootsies.......Let's go to Scarlett's:D