Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells & Burridge . . .

vicman

Originally posted by ellywelly

is there a pre-meet up or a meet-up period? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

:eek: :eek:

i'm guessing the meetup will be 1am hallway to the bathroom on the main floor. anytime before or after that: in front of the dj booth.

:D

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Howell's set was...so so. It wasn't very consistant. I really do wish that he took mixing into consideration at some point. [/quote

hey punk.. where were you? How comes I didn't see u?

u must''ve been hiding in a speaker if u didn't see sopha

Howell's set was...so so. It wasn't very consistant. I really do wish that he took mixing into consideration at some point.

he wasnt all that in mixing and programming wise at his set at arc either. but it still managed to be one of the best danny sets ive ever experienced (with the exception of his b.e.d parties). fucking relentless:woah2:

Howell's set was...so so. It wasn't very consistant. I really do wish that he took mixing into consideration at some point. [/quote

hey punk.. where were you? How comes I didn't see u?

Question is, where were YOU? I pretty much ran into everybody. I was towards the front near the dj booth for a good portion of the night and the rest of the night I was wandering around.

Originally posted by addyk

he wasnt all that in mixing and programming wise at his set at arc either. but it still managed to be one of the best danny sets ive ever experienced (with the exception of his b.e.d parties). fucking relentless:woah2:

It was more techy then anything so I can see why you'd think this was one of his best sets. Correct me if I'm wrong but you and Kuro have pretty similar taste right? I figured that if he liked the set than it's also right up your alley.

It was more techy then anything so I can see why you'd think this was one of his best sets. Correct me if I'm wrong but you and Kuro have pretty similar taste right? I figured that if he liked the set than it's also right up your alley.

i wasnt at buzz friday, so cant really comment on how that went. i was talkin about his set sat night at arc. he started the night off with 24/7 housey vocal cuts, really lush stuff then went really hard (his 6-8am stuff) right away. and pretty much banged it out the whole night then. didnt really get into his whole techno thing that he usually does. kept it more darker and hands up in the air sorta for most of the night. real memorable night. cant wait for bed next week or his final arc night on the 27th. he said hes bringin in all the classics from his past 2 year( i think?) residency:eek:

Why can any of you mix better than he does :confused:

His mixing was smooth and he was trying a lot of tracks to see how well they work. If the track was not working he would mix another into it.

Originally posted by addyk

i wasnt at buzz friday, so cant really comment on how that went. i was talkin about his set sat night at arc. he started the night off with 24/7 housey vocal cuts, really lush stuff then went really hard (his 6-8am stuff) right away. and pretty much banged it out the whole night then. didnt really get into his whole techno thing that he usually does. kept it more darker and hands up in the air sorta for most of the night. real memorable night. cant wait for bed next week or his final arc night on the 27th. he said hes bringin in all the classics from his past 2 year( i think?) residency:eek:

good to see you on saturday night :)

Originally posted by axe

Why can any of you mix better than he does :confused:

His mixing was smooth and he was trying a lot of tracks to see how well they work. If the track was not working he would mix another into it.

You've gotta be kidding me. Anyone who was there friday night and was actually listening could tell you that he wasn't even close to smooth.

Addy, his Arc night definitely sounds like my kinda night. Housey tracks to start off the night. oui oui i say..