Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how do u like to be......

FlipsSOE

eaten out?? in other words, what position do u like to be in?? personally my fav 2 are having a girl hold herself up off the bed with her arms extended, and me lifting her torso off the bed by holding her elevated with my two palms on her lower back and going to work with my face in there. my other fav position which i can't do at my current apt cause my ceilings r too low, is to lift a girl, have her sit on my shoulders with her pussy against my face, and resting her against the wall.....girls, what positions do u like to be eaten out in??

Eatin' a girl out while in a 69, with me on bottom, is my absolute fav. I'm sure MY stimulation is a factor... but, seriously, when you're in that position and you are like hugging her hips, pulling her whole pelvis into you... that's just fucking awesome!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Not to mention the easy access to the whole.. um... "undercarriage". ;)

... funk... out.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

i like it traditionally too... and bent over... from the back feels so good... different too.... its nice :) ill take it any way though... im not too particular :D

I love eating pussy from the back! I think it's so fucking hot! I love when she is kneeling over the couch and I am just licking and sucking away at her ass and pussy. goddamn thats hot!

my fave is lying back on the bed with my legs bent at the knees on the edge of the bed and feet on the floor, with the guy working from the floor :aright: . it really gets me open really well. that's not all that comfortable for him, though, if you're thinking of his knees.

and i'm with lina on not liking 69s.

ive never 69'd with him on top

im always on top

and i never really like it

;)

Without thinking of it as a 69... if yer just straddling his head... I mean, sitting on his face... THAT'S uncomfortable to you? Is it because of being on yer knees? Or that you can't quite relax? I'm just wondering, 'cause it's pretty much the same as being on all fours... and yer pretty much getting the oral "from behind", as you say you like it. So, help me understand here. (and I'm pickin' for details 'cause an ex of mine used to say almost the same thing as you, and I could never figure out what it was that made her not like it that way... since it's about 95% the same position as some of HER favs, too. And it deprived me so!! :mad: )

:confused:

... funk... out.

ive never 69'd with him on top

im always on top

and i never really like it

;)

sorry, lina; i interpreted THIS post to mean you didn't like 69s. i'm sure you can see how i got that from this. cut me some slack, will ya :) ?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by gfofaguy69

I like 69 with me on top or me sitting on his face!!! mmmmm

69 is good cause he gets his too

wait, ur a girl? by ur sn I thought u were a dude.