Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no bridge & tunnel & no teenie boppers

Does anyone know where to go dancing where there are actually cool people who like to dance and party hard?

I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of teenagers with belly rings or NJ "slicksters".

I'm looking for hot people who live to dance hard, party and socialize in NYC.

Let me know

Originally posted by luztidara

Try Sexy @ the Roxy or Black when it opens. :half:

LOL He said "I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of teenagers with belly rings or NJ "slicksters"."

As far as I recall thats what JPs parties are. Hmm hard really. Try Crobar...

Originally posted by dance4mi

Thanks man

When is Deep Dish at Crobar?

What's JP's parties?

Black starts March 13th right?

Is ARc fun?

Lets see. Deep Dish was in Crobar this passed Fri. But no worries. Crobar consistently bringing top notch house djs, so you will not have to wait long to see someone big. JP (aka Jonathan Peters) is the DJ from Sound Factory that presumably signed a lease with owner of Exit to throw his parties which are called BLACK. So the venue is Exit2 and party is BLACK. Sound Factory parties with JP was notoriously famous for its unspeakable amount of drugs consumed and boring music being played, including JP himself getting so high that the record woould loop w/o no1 noticing it. The opening party in Exit is 3/13.

Arc is fun, but the crowd is VERY musically oriented. Although on DT nites you will be able to catch a glimpse on the trendy side of NYC night life. But hurry, Arc will be closing soon and as such this will be the best time to go.

There are lots of cool places to dance in ny, where u want a NY crowd...

Shelter on saturday night's 12 till 12,. soulfull house, and its the ONLY dance floor in NY where PEOPLE ARE WERKEN IT HARD!!

there's other's but this board is filled with lots of kids, and the tipical people u said u did not want to be around..

So PM me and i will give u a heads up? but alot of people dont post about good things as they fear the LONG island and NJ crowd will TAKE OVER!!

its like living zombies!!

TAKING OVER MANHATTAN DANCE FLOORS!!

RAARR!!

hahaha

Well sad to say but this website cater's to alot of them,

BUT THERE ARE STILL cool people here, like the chick above, lolsorry dont know u> :) and other's who have been around for a long time, i think i am the last of the old school club nyc that posts on here, minus like 4-5 but on a regualr basis, NO

lol

oly:laugh:

Hey im from NJ and let me tell you i know what your talking about ,, :( The club goers here ARE mostly tools im sorry its true...But i just live here cause its cheep....But if you want to go where its all about the music there are meny places to go just like jaysea said,, I for one like ARC its just RAW and its all about come as you are,,This week (sat) should be off the wall with Danny H...Theres is no Alcohol beverages but you can get stamped and leave up till i think 3am....I just like the vibe....if you like the more up town crowd (older) theres crowbar....

Originally posted by liqidtouch

name a good party for this person (dance4mi)

that doesnt have a door cover of $20 + bills

Hmm the only thing to recommend than are lounges. Sullivan Room. And Nation in LI. Otherwise, get on the guestlist and get to a club before 12 am. Usually can get in for $15