Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLACK MARCH 13th

Originally posted by cnm71

I have never been one to live in a hole... but thank you for your input...

anyone else can provide details such as who is the promoter... who is DJ'ing... etc....

a web site would get you a gold star

I don't know about that....seems you have difficulty posting messages...not to mention looking through some recent posts about the club.

ahhh.... that was very nice PCR... thank you

what good is it if someone posts info & then when someone else asks for details they get sarcasm...

very nice... again... thank you for your assistance

lol he was being like that bc i think this topic has been done several times already.

I have never been one to live in a hole... but thank you for your input...

anyone else can provide details such as who is the promoter... who is DJ'ing... etc....

a web site would get you a gold star

DO URSELF A SEARCH ON JONATHAN PETERS MARCH 13TH OR GO TO http://JONATHANPETERS.COM N GO ON FORUM THAT SHOULD ANSWER UR QUESTIONS

I have a feeling that this is gonna be something extreme... and FUCK YEAH I WILL BE THERE. for those who dont like or flat out hate Jp, this doesnt concern u, but those of us who "know" Mr. Johnny HAS HIS OWN CLUB NOW.. Do u have any idea of what madness will be going on there????????????

Originally posted by NYC Hunk

I have a feeling that this is gonna be something extreme... and FUCK YEAH I WILL BE THERE. for those who dont like or flat out hate Jp, this doesnt concern u, but those of us who "know" Mr. Johnny HAS HIS OWN CLUB NOW.. Do u have any idea of what madness will be going on there????????????

yeah lots and lots of lil kittys o.d'ing but i'm there!!!;)