Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bringing a girl to a strip club...

damelo

So who here has any experience in bringing a girl to a strip club? My girlfriend has expressed some curiosity, so I was thinking of possibly doing it.

Can anyone share their stories? Any tips? And, can you get it on with your girl while you are getting a private dance from a stripper in the VIP room?

Me & my girl have done this a few times. She happens to be a little freaky and is attracted to women too so it's fun for us.

Also strippers are usaly bi so if your girl is hot (and you guys are spending money) the strippers will really love that and you guys will get a lot af attention.

It can also be a good warm up for sex when you get home cuz you both will be sexually charged up.

Originally posted by tastey

go to a classy place and make sure beforehand that women are allowed too.

in munich i was standing in front of one with a friend and 4 girls and they wouldn´t let the girls in :blank:

This is a good point.

I now one time my gf and some of her friends went to the Crazy Horse here and they got kick out because the guys were paying attention to them and buying them drinks and the club don't like that shit at all.

Usally though they are much cooler about couples and there are even clubs here that welcome couples.

First time I went to a strip club was my girl Kara :heart:....we had a blast, we went w/a couple of other guys....they even bought us lap dances :laugh2:

I also went to one with a couple I am friends with....again, lots of fun. I would love it if a guy brought to me one on a date.

We go quite a bit. We actually live a lot closer now to our fav club, since we moved to Cocoa Beach. We stopped going to Orlando strip clubs 'cause they fucking suck now. New laws have fucked it up (no more all nude)... and all the chicks are just way fake and just aren't into having a good time... they just walk around like their shit don't stink, waiting for the high-rollers to come in. Whereas the clubs in Cocoa Beach and Daytona Beach are MUCH more fun, party atmosphere, and you can touch'em and shit. And Daytona's got full nude still.

But, I digress...

Gager speaks good advice. The girls tend to get more comfortable when you're with a girl.... IF she's into them as well. I've had some strippers get kinda nervous, and some won't even dance for you, when you have a girl. They tend to try and avoid the jealous wife/gf thing. But, once you ask them to dance for HER, and they realize you're both into it, they're usually kool and the gang!

And I don't know about you, but the bi ones are sweet... 'cause watching my girl get a dance from a hot chick who REALLY gets into it.... is just HOT as FUCK!!!! :drool: :drool:

But, basically, having a girl with you tends to loosen up the strippers over time, and they end up sitting with you guys longer, talking, flirting, etc. As opposed to giving you the dance and then high-tailing it out of sight. :D

Anyway... highly recommended!! :aright:

And post-strip club sex is ALWAYS extra wet and messy! :cool:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by damelo

So who here has any experience in bringing a girl to a strip club? My girlfriend has expressed some curiosity, so I was thinking of possibly doing it.

Can anyone share their stories? Any tips? And, can you get it on with your girl while you are getting a private dance from a stripper in the VIP room?

why would you wanna bring sand to the beach :confused:

My friend and I brought my ex and his girl to a strip club one Saturday afternoon. My friend and I were just sitting back watching them at the stage, gave them fifty one dollar bills. My friend and I went to a difft. stage and my (now) ex flipped the fuck out and started yelling at me. I ended up leaving and going out w/ some friends, she made the biggest scene. I knew she was a jealous girl, so when the idea of us going came up, I said no b/c I knew how she was. I figured she would be cool w/ it, and she even said she was excited and "WE" were going to have fun. It didn't turn out that way, only she was allowed to have fun, and I was just supposed to sit there. Fucking drunk whore. :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

My friend and I brought my ex and his girl to a strip club one Saturday afternoon. My friend and I were just sitting back watching them at the stage, gave them fifty one dollar bills. My friend and I went to a difft. stage and my (now) ex flipped the fuck out and started yelling at me. I ended up leaving and going out w/ some friends, she made the biggest scene. I knew she was a jealous girl, so when the idea of us going came up, I said no b/c I knew how she was. I figured she would be cool w/ it, and she even said she was excited and "WE" were going to have fun. It didn't turn out that way, only she was allowed to have fun, and I was just supposed to sit there. Fucking drunk whore. :laugh:

Bitches got some issues!

The first time I took a girl to a strip club it was my ex girlfriend and don't ask how but on our 1 year anniversary towards the end of the night we ended up there...even though she use to say all the time how she wanted to go, she absolutely hated it...and I never got to live it down for the next 3 years how I took her to a strip club on our 1 year anniversary

FUCKING CUNT!