Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotties

Originally posted by drbabybutt

Ok, maybe this is a STOOPID question, but I have more than slight curiousity about hotties on the board. WIthout naming specifc members like Destiny, Karisma, Bigpoppanils, GlowgrlNYC, etc, etc

Are these random pics of no particular person included in these signatures, or are these reallySIZZZZZZLING HOTTIES posting here. Some of these are really good portfolio images (if thats what they are).

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what the fuck...are you some kind of 50 year old pervert sitting behind your computer jerking off

go :blown: youself

Jackass. I think my point being many people have pics in their signatures, some are obsiously regular photos, some look like portfolio shots- simply the curious question is it from a portfolio (and if so statement nice images).

I'd be happy to field an abusive response from any female on the board, but certainly not from someone with such an accurate self-description COCK

You association of sex and computers it a bit self revealing and creepy. :tongue:

all's I want to know is how the fuck are you going to post something nice and hostile back towards me and than end it with a gay ass :tongue:

fucking perv

AWWW! nomembername are u sad becuz u not hottie but ugly,,,,,,,,OK I'm sorry to overlook u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

There are really nice (apparently) portfolio pics in sigs of hottie boardmembers, and there are REALLY COOL graphics in the sigs of some ugly loser COCK guys from queens.

U HAV A REAWY GWREAT SIG TOO nomembername

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

bro, what the fuck are you talking about...in case you haven't noticed I don't have a sig

do me a favor...just cause you have the word baby in your name does not mean you have to speak like that

how bout finding a real girl to give you some instead of jerking off to these girls' pictures :idea:

ONE!

Originally posted by bbbooom

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicck sig i cant make it out but im assuming those are dead bods of people killed over the last few years... cant wait for march 7th:D

yup, pussy, ralphi, his car saleswoman girlfriend, why her name is escaping me at this moment i dont know, and theres a few females nobody can id.

Originally posted by Ronin

yup, pussy, ralphi, his car saleswoman girlfriend, why her name is escaping me at this moment i dont know, and theres a few females nobody can id.

GLORIA TRILO, THE PSYCHHHO. SEASON LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE SICK. THE COMMERCIALS GOT ME MOUTH WATERING :drool: