do you like 69s?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. do you like 69s?

• i'm a guy and i do
    • i'm a guy and i don't
    • i'm a girl and i do
    • i'm a girl and i don't

Originally posted by druwishprincez

I cant concentrate on giving proper head when a guy is going down on me....when a guy is eating me out all I can do is think about how good it feels....

Yeah i know when i start doing that and he's like getting to work what happens is i usually get lazy and just enjoy it.....

Originally posted by sotuchick

I agree with you girls...

Don't get me wrong I do LOVE 69's but I can't concentrate on giving good head either when a guy is going down on me....I guess I become a little selfish..

I rather concentrate on how his tongue feels down south!!!

Yea this guy i'm dating loves to be on top of me 69 style so forget it i'm like sooooo lazy cause he's on too and i'm like licking him and stuff but that can't be any good compared to what he's doing to me....haha ha!!!

Originally posted by sotuchick

I agree with you girls...

Don't get me wrong I do LOVE 69's but I can't concentrate on giving good head either when a guy is going down on me....I guess I become a little selfish..

I rather concentrate on how his tongue feels down south!!!

my words exactly:) :clap:

Originally posted by druwishprincez

well I meant sloppy as in doing it half ass'd...Its like I dont get off from penetration...

i can't come from penetration either, so it's not as though oral is just an appetizer for me; i'd like it to be done properly - both received and given. and i've found that usually, when one person is getting good oral in a 69, whether it's the girl OR the guy, his/her performance diminishes tremendously. or, at least, that has been my unlucky experience. but what's the hurry? taking turns just makes everything longer and that much more expertly done :aright: .

Originally posted by weyes

i can't come from penetration either, so it's not as though oral is just an appetizer for me; i'd like it to be done properly - both received and given. and i've found that usually, when one person is getting good oral in a 69, whether it's the girl OR the guy, his/her performance diminishes tremendously. or, at least, that has been my unlucky experience. but what's the hurry? taking turns just makes everything longer and that much more expertly done :aright: .

well put! :)