Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies that say they are bi...

phunkingroovin

I've always wondered.... I think that some of you say you are bi, but really aren't. Maybe you really don't enjoy pussy as much as you enjoy dick, but you say you are bi to look cool or seem cool. Obviously our society looks at two women being together as a beautiful thing. I have girl friends that fall into this catagory... almost teasing the men that are around, but would never actually date a woman.

Are you trying to fit in?

i sometimes say i am bi but i most likely wouldnt date a woman.

would i bring a woman home with me and my boyfriend? yes.

would i eat her out? yes.

would i let her do stuff to me?? yes.

am i bi? call it what you want. i like women, i enjoy being with them, find them attractive & a turn on.

if being bi requires dating women then i guess i am straight. there would be the posibility of dating a woman if i didnt have a boyfriend but since i do, i am not interested in anything serious with anyone else right now, male or female.

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

I've always wondered.... I think that some of you say you are bi, but really aren't. Maybe you really don't enjoy pussy as much as you enjoy dick, but you say you are bi to look cool or seem cool.

WOW. Someone finally gets it!

NEVER expected to see that on this board.

Originally posted by somebitch

would i bring a woman home with me and my boyfriend? yes.

am i bi? call it what you want. i like women, i enjoy being with them, find them attractive & a turn on.

if being bi requires dating women then i guess i am straight. there would be the posibility of dating a woman if i didnt have a boyfriend but since i do, i am not interested in anything serious with anyone else right now, male or female.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Basically what it comes down to is this.....I love eating girls out and whatever else....I would probably date a girl if I wasnt in a relationship right now, and if it ever came along. But if I did date a girl Itd never become anything serious. I wont ever marry a woman because when it really comes down to it Im not too emotionally invloved in girls, unless its a friendship. Now on the subject of trying to be cool...I wouldnt pretend to be something or go along with somehting like this just to try and be cool. Id eat girls out etc. even if it was as taboo as two guys being together :)

Have i done stuff with a chick? Yes.

Do i enjoy women? Yes

Am i bi? No

WHY? Because i don't enjoy going down on a girl. I've done it before. But it wasn't for me. No offense to anyone. I get really turned on by chix and looooove making out with them, i would let a chick go down on me but i wouldn't do it back. Double standard i guess... i dunno. But i'm not bi just curious i guess. Plus i love me the dick and get it very often from my sig. other. ;) Hey for all you girlies out there who are....ENJOY.

Originally posted by somebitch

ditto,

but i do date them... and were in intimate relationships.

and i'm much more attracted to females than guys, at the moment i don't consider myself bi, cause i'm in a steady relationship with a man.

but the thing that bugs me, is when i'm in a club or somewhere and a girl would start dancing with me and want to make out just because there are bunch of guys starring with their mouths open... its so stupid! hate attention whores

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

I've always wondered.... I think that some of you say you are bi, but really aren't. Maybe you really don't enjoy pussy as much as you enjoy dick, but you say you are bi to look cool or seem cool. Obviously our society looks at two women being together as a beautiful thing. I have girl friends that fall into this catagory... almost teasing the men that are around, but would never actually date a woman.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BI

IF MR X SAYS IM STRAIGHT BUT I ONLY BANG GUYS WHEN I GO TO CALI (CONSTITUTING THAT HE IS BI) WOULD BE CONSIDERED GAY... NOT BI

THERE IS NO BI... ALL YOU BIs OUT THERE ARE LAIN OLD FRUIT CAKES

Originally posted by mursa

..being bi or bragging to be bi is simply a Fad , similar to the Von Dutch epidemic . :idea:

how can being bi be a fad if people have been bi Im sure since the beginning of time, its not something that you "become" its just who you are. Youve always been that way. Now if and when you realize it or not is a different story. I hate when people say that shit, its like I cant help who I am attracted to!!!

I don't believe in the term "bi curious" unless you haven't had a bisexual experience and want to have one. Nowadays, too many chicks are bi just cuz it's the cool thing to do or to please their guys. I know a lot of bi chicks and not many are true bisexual chicks..most are in it to show off or to please their guys.