Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Bday.................................

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by factorynycchef

The box office is selling tickets for 20 bucks......or so they say......does anyone else know about this?

better make sure of that cuz my friend who promoting for this says there rnt gonna be pre sold tickets for this night, just guestlist at the door 25 regular, 20 on guestlist, and 30 after 4 am no guestlist

Originally posted by aixgurlie

better make sure of that cuz my friend who promoting for this says there rnt gonna be pre sold tickets for this night, just guestlist at the door 25 regular, 20 on guestlist, and 30 after 4 am no guestlist

those prices arent bad at all....def not bad compared to the 40-50 dollar admission sf use to charge.......def gonna be a sik time

Originally posted by sexxichikk

on his web site, ppl are posting that its 21, any one know the truth to this?!

i saw that also im kind of hoping that they will change it at some point im only 20 wont be 21 till october i dont look like im 12 but if i dont get in i think ill fkn cry:(

I just got back from the meeting at Black and I have to tell you the place will make u nut yourselfs . A little spoiler for those who can't wait . The sound system which I took a peak at is a 1.6 million worth and it is confirmed that Black will have the best soundsystem installed in the United States as of now . The place is fitted with plasma tvs and sould I keep going ......

For those needy ones I got my hands on 200 out of 1000 made Vip plastic cards that will be honored at the door for special treatment . If you want them i only have that amount aivalable . You can contact me at CSNIGHTLIFE@aol.com

There will be no presolds and the addmission is $35 regular and $20 reduced with the passes that I have .

The party starts on MArch 13th for those who dont know .

The door open at 10pm by PAris and Tasha .

It's a strict 21 and over .

Originally posted by slaveom

I just got back from the meeting at Black and I have to tell you the place will make u nut yourselfs . A little spoiler for those who can't wait . The sound system which I took a peak at is a 1.6 million worth and it is confirmed that Black will have the best soundsystem installed in the United States as of now . The place is fitted with plasma tvs and sould I keep going ......

For those needy ones I got my hands on 200 out of 1000 made Vip plastic cards that will be honored at the door for special treatment . If you want them i only have that amount aivalable . You can contact me at CSNIGHTLIFE@aol.com

There will be no presolds and the addmission is $35 regular and $20 reduced with the passes that I have .

The party starts on MArch 13th for those who dont know .

The door open at 10pm by PAris and Tasha .

It's a strict 21 and over .

how much you selling them for...$5 each?

im, sorry but you guys are sooooooooooooooo full of shit

biggest Setup? NO

Adding 10,000 worth of sound eqp to exits old system does not make it the BEST IN THE UNITES STATES, LOL

if u want a REAL SYSTEM, GO TO ARC, Or CROBAR, BUT EXIT and its 50 foot ceiling;s will always Be the ECHO Room of NY.

u cantr close a club for 2 months and paint it black, and BOOM heres a new club, WITH THE SAME WONER"s just diff managment

BULLSHIT!!!!

but im happy its opening. THIS WILL MAKE THE OTHER ROOMS IN NY BETTER

THANK U!

<just wish EXIT was in NJ,>

one can Dream huh?