Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Bday.................................

im, sorry but you guys are sooooooooooooooo full of shit

biggest Setup? NO

Adding 10,000 worth of sound eqp to exits old system does not make it the BEST IN THE UNITES STATES, LOL

if u want a REAL SYSTEM, GO TO ARC, Or CROBAR, BUT EXIT and its 50 foot ceiling;s will always Be the ECHO Room of NY.

u cantr close a club for 2 months and paint it black, and BOOM heres a new club, WITH THE SAME WONER"s just diff managment

BULLSHIT!!!!

but im happy its opening. THIS WILL MAKE THE OTHER ROOMS IN NY BETTER

THANK U!

<just wish EXIT was in NJ,>

one can Dream huh?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jaysea

im, sorry but you guys are sooooooooooooooo full of shit

biggest Setup? NO

Adding 10,000 worth of sound eqp to exits old system does not make it the BEST IN THE UNITES STATES, LOL

if u want a REAL SYSTEM, GO TO ARC, Or CROBAR, BUT EXIT and its 50 foot ceiling;s will always Be the ECHO Room of NY.

u cantr close a club for 2 months and paint it black, and BOOM heres a new club, WITH THE SAME WONER"s just diff managment

BULLSHIT!!!!

but im happy its opening. THIS WILL MAKE THE OTHER ROOMS IN NY BETTER

THANK U!

<just wish EXIT was in NJ,>

one can Dream huh?

thank u :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But honestly it's great that they will at least make good use out of that room I had plenty of good times with Junior there so I'm sure Johnathan will do the same. I'll def go and check it out being that it's the BEST SOUND SYSTEM IN THE US NOW :tongue:

this party will not last

im sure the pigs know what kinda crowd this dj attracts.

Sf and EXit were almost closed for GOOD a few months ago, lol

now he leaves sf to go to the other spcae the cops have a hard on for?

am i the only one who see's how dumb this is? lol

this space gets shut down, and NO owner in there right mind would fucken EVER have him spin at there space, lol

Originally posted by jaysea

this space gets shut down, and NO owner in there right mind would fucken EVER have him spin at there space, lol

Oh really? lol This is why you are ranting on a message board blabbing your oppnions and you are NOT a club owner. ,

There was over 12,000 people at exit NYE for JP.

AND THIS WAS AFTER EXIT WAS DEAD AND WE ALL KNEW IT WAS A SHIT HOLE.But everyone still went,. I cant think of any other dj that could do that. Im not a huge jp fan mind you, But lets face the facts.

A smart club owner wouldent give a shit what kind of people he attracts.. It's all about $, Furthermore a smart club owner can stay ahead of the game and take care of drug problems.

Black could go either way. But trust me jp isn’t going anywhere. There will always be venues lining up to book him

Originally posted by princessblack

No, it's gonna be 21+ before AND after 4am. At least for the opening night.

Your 100% positive on that....If so than thats just great guess ill be staying home....only dj i look forward to seeing and i cant, i love NY

Originally posted by househead24

Your 100% positive on that....If so than thats just great guess ill be staying home....only dj i look forward to seeing and i cant, i love NY

shes right its 21 the entire night at least for the grand opening and paris is working the door so make sure ur id is good n ur dressed nicely

Originally posted by aixgurlie

shes right its 21 the entire night at least for the grand opening and paris is working the door so make sure ur id is good n ur dressed nicely

with paris at the door its either hit or miss.....It either likes you or it doesnt.....best bet is to hope that shes all cracked out by the time the youngins start showin up

Originally posted by sexxichikk

not for nothing but every1 keeps sayin that like the 18crowd all they do is drugs but alot of people that are 21 are fkin cracked out also, esp. with peters spinnin. Im sure at black u will see many 21 and overs that are on drugs.

lol u have a point all the crackheads i know are 21 n over, n with his crowd ur lucky to find someone there who isnt on something

not to be pissy

BUT u dont know what your talking about. lol

i was appraoched, so were 6 other NY venues THEY ALL SAID NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha

if your gonna make commets like u know everything,

atleast Reaserch the shit u say.

clubs are a biss, and to make money u need to STAY OPEN, lol

NY is a VERY VERY Tricky city, and it eats people For lunch, lol

i give it 3 months

anyone ?